chapter 6 *THE LEMON*

-- Time skip

We already arrived at Izaya's penthouse as he quickly grab my wrist and headed to his bedroom. Izaya close the door behind him while his slender hands warp around my waist, he touched my left cheek as he smirk. "(y/n) chan, you look so beautiful..." He whisper seductively at my ear as I can feel his warm breath touches my skin that tickles and making my hair stand. "Izaya..." I said while I blush clueless on what am I going to do, excited, happy,but a bit hesitant and troubled. I look at those red orbs that shines in the darkness, it's quiet different than I saw it before, it brights like there's a fire inside of those eyes, filled with lust as it gaze into my lip and look into my eyes. I smile while our lips is only inches away until it met, the kiss is nicely warm that I could already melt anytime, it taste so sweet and gentle unlike the kiss that he give me before... I let him enter his tongue into my mouth and felt that we're connected while I let him do the lead until both of our tongues began to dance around and exploring each other.

Both of us is enjoying the taste of the kiss while I'm letting him trace ever part of my mouth,feeling his tongue exploring my mouth felt hot that I'm already sweating, it's so hard to breath, while our saliva is mixing together, it's hard to move and a little bit uncomfortable the way his soft and thirsty tongue travels ever area that it could reach, but I didn't felt disgusted nor even tired because it felt so amazing... I know deep inside, my heart is already bounding so hard that it can explode anytime.... He pull me to his chest even closer, I'm in this situation right now that I feel so safe on this arms around that filling my body, but there's something wrong that I'm doing. I'm bothered, is this right? No of course I know what we we're doing right now is wrong but- I thought and push him gently and broke that nice kiss while saliva string are connected on both of us... 'I don't want to stop but maybe his only doing this because he pity me? Or he doesn't really love me as a woman and only doing this fun, like before? I don't want to feel that anymore so I want to know if his serious right now..."I thought and gaze on Izaya's eyes. "Izaya- I- I don-" Not letting me finish, he give me a passionate kiss with those soft warm lip he have and gently lie me at the bed, he broke the kiss after I lie and look he at me in the eyes with those eyes of his that filled with lust inside of it. "Don't worry, (y/n) chan, I'm not your brother tonight." He kiss my forehead with his soft and warm lip as I can feel much more safer and much more relief than I already was. "I'm the one you love tonight and your the one I love tonight... and there's no wrong on what we will going to do." He said smoothly with a caring voice that making me feel that saying 'I'm here to love you' and I nodded as an answer. "(y/n) chan, tonight I will not stop until I've already make you see and make you feel how much I love you~ to show you that your only mine~ to show how special you are than the other humans are~" He said seductively with that smirk on his face and instantly gave me a nice and warm passionate kiss while I let him enter his tongue into my mouth again, I warp my arms around his neck and felt that one of his hand travels to my breast, he began to expertly massage my breast like it was all normal to him,but the way he done it is so nice, so warm and felt so damn good, that I can feel all of my senses become more aggressive.

He broke the kiss, and I gain some air to breath, letting the saliva string on our mouths to be cut into half, Izaya suddenly chuckle while looking at me and he began to get a little rougher at way he massaging my breast. "Your the only dessert that I would love eat everyday you know?~ (y/n) chan~" He said wickedly while grinning.

--- Izaya's pov

I look at (y/n), while I smirk and began to kiss her again, her lip is so sweet, taste so good,soft and warm as I continue to kiss her while she kisses me back, (y/n) letting me enter my tongue into her mouth but I didn't so I can tease her for a bit, my hand travels to one of her breast and began to massage it gently while the other hand travels to her waist and pull her closely to my chest. "Mmmh..." She moan suddenly and that's the time I enter my tongue into her mouth, while our tongues began to dance around, I scan every last part inside of her, It felt so nice to be on a situation like this to her~ the way she let me explore her lovely mouth,the way I can touch every last part of her body, the way she gain air, the way that she's getting wet and especially her beautiful moans that I want to hear all night~ but most especially her beautiful face that making different kinds of entertaining and cute expression!~ "Mmm..." She moan softly at the kiss as I began to massage her breast a little harder. "Mmmmh~" She moan a little louder as I can feel bellow of me harden. 'Damn it, her moans sounds so nice that I can't help to hear more of it.' I thought and broke the kiss so we can gain some air to breath, looking at her gaining air to breath look so cute while her cheek blushes like rose, I look at her torso and the black gown that she wear really suits her, she look more elegant and even more sexier, but that dress is only on the way tonight so I decided to take it off. 'But how can I do that? It's hard to take it off like this unless if....' I thought and wickedly smile while taking out the pocket knife at my pocket showing it to her,she look at me with her (e/c) widened eyes that filled with shock and frightened. "W what are going to do with that knife?" She ask and I felt her tremble. 'The way she responds like this is really amazing that I want more of it!~' "Shhhhhh.... this knife will give a good role tonight~" I reply and grin while I took both of her wrist by my left hand and rising it above of her head, I pointed the knife slowly at her chest and began to slowly cutting her dress into half and enjoying my view of her expression of mix emotions, of fear and worries while she closes her eyes. "Look at me~" I said and finally reached the end of the gown and finally saw her in her underwear and she open her teary eyes like a cat that begging for something while it gaze on me.