chapter 1

Your pov

It's February 13 and this day I will have a date with my boyfriend. I know that tomorrow is valentine's day, but we will have a school dance for valentine's day, so me and him decided to have a date today and attend the school dance tomorrow "Ah, this one! Mamuri chan! Kukuri chan! Is it look good at me?" I ask while I grab a plain white dress with a black ribbon around the waist. "Anything you wear looks perfect on you, onee chan! But Kukuri nee is much beautiful!~" Mamuri reply while she hug her twin sister Kukuri.

"You really love Kukuri chan, You know... I'm jealous now, Mamuri chan~" I tease and she look at me with a grin. "What do you mean by that?~ of course your not jealous~ 'cause you will have a date with Izaya nii~" Mamuri said looking at me with her reddish eyes sparkle."Izaya..." I said and wear the dress that I choose.

"You and Izaya nii get along now... good for the both of you~" Mamuri said, but I'm still silenT not even want to reply on her. 'That name... making me want to puke.' I thought as i finish wearing the dress that I choose. "It's have been a month and a half? since both of you didn't talk or see each other..." Kukuri said letting out a sigh.

'It's been a while too, when I saw his face... after what happened on that Christmas...'

--- flash back

It was Christmas and I want to spend the Christmas with my big brother Izaya, I was so happy that day and excited too because I will surprise Izaya nii.

Izaya nii is the only guy I ever love, And even we are siblings we still love each other... I love him... and I know it's insane... but I can't stop myself to fell in love with him... even I know that he just saw me as a pawn, I'm still happy... and I knew that because of this love I will lost everything, in just a wrong move.

I walk on the city streets glitters in the dark while the Christmas lights glittering like stars, a lot of people walking past by and have a big smiles on there face and feeling the happy Christmas eve. 'Come to think of it... I wonder how I can surprise Izaya nii?' I thought suddenly and think of a plan that will make Izaya surprise.

--- time skip

I already arrived at Izaya's place and I quickly sneak inside, I put down my gift at the sofa and put the cake that I will eat later since Izaya didn't like sweets. I quickly change with my santa claus costume and quietly go to Izaya's bedroom door.

I touch the door nob and really excited to open it as I smile brightly and open the door quickly. "Merry Christmas Izaya nii!" I cheered as my eyes widened and my smile fade away instantly, when I saw Izaya kissing another woman Izaya look at me with widened eyes as he was surprised with my arrival, but I was more suprise than him... He look at me with guilt on his eyes.

"(y/n)..." he said with his widened eyes looking at me. "I'm sorry!" I said and instantly close the door. Still frozen while my heart broke into pieces and can't explain or show how angry I am... How hurt I am!... How broke I am! But I can't tell him that, there's no "us"... so I can't be angry with him if he choose someone... I'm just his sister, his sibling, I'm not his girlfriend...so I don't have a right to be angry, I don't have rights to feel that I have been betray... but then, I love him... and I know that my heart is shattered and it hurts so much.