Chapter 2

Hunter Dennigan

"I don't love you, Hunter. Let's break up."

One punch in the stomach.

"Why? We have been together for years and you said you are happy with me-"

I let him kick me.

"I was, Hunter. But after his death, you became boring. You ignored my texts at night and only sent morning texts! I'm sorry but I don't want to stay with you..."

Giving him a huge glare, I hurled myself at him.

As she got up to go, I quickly stood up, grabbing her hand.

"You knew I was drowning in misery, Nicky. You for one should be able to understand how it felt to have a loved one die. So can't you give me another chance?" I felt close to begging, which wasn't me at all.

I wasn't going to plead if she refused to love me after all that.

He aimed for my balls. I ducked.

But I wouldn't not sink deeper into the deep sea of misery I was already in.

He staggered a little, losing balance.

"No, Hunter, I can't and I'm sorry." She looked apologetic as she released my hand on hers.

"Bye." She said as I stood there, broken.

Rage took over me as he shot me a nasty look.

I didn't bother controlling my anger. Nicky's words rang in my ears as I took a threatening step towards him.

The coward shrank back.

Think all of them can take advantage of me? Think more.

All thoughts of my ex shoved aside, I brutally cornered him and gave him punch after punch, ignoring the spectators' cheering.

I had never hit someone that brutally except this coward in front of me.

"Okay, stop!" I stopped myself in time, looking at Cole who just entered the room.

"Yeah?" I questioned him, raising my eyebrows. My gang never dared to interrupt my fights, not even my friends.

Cole beckoned me towards him, his eyes glinting.

I gave the guy a few more punches, knocking him out. Stepping over his body, I walked towards Cole impatiently. He whispered something indistinctive.

"What?"

I leaned towards my best friend.

"Noah found out that a gang is planning to take all our money." He said lowly, making sure no one in the crowd heard us.

I narrowed my eyes. "Which gang?"

"Dickson's."

I clenched my fist.

"We're planning to have a talk with them."

"A talk?!" I looked at him incredulously.

Cole nodded seriously. "Better warn them before we resort to violence. They are sneaky. Play safe."

I nodded after considering.

"Fine."

-

I slammed my hands on their cheap-ass table.

"Did you just threaten us to bring all of our cash for you fuckers to spend?" I asked, trying to calm myself down from my anger.

Obviously it was not working since Dickson the Dickhead smirked, nodding wordlessly.