Prologue

Quote – Some stories are made with Stardust.

The town had not changed much in its physical attributes. The walk towards the cliff was still isolated and the wind still kept quiet in this corner. Present, but hiding behind the rocky walls and the scarce leaves of trees. It will be winter soon and the snow will be hugging this place to a deep cold sleep.

Further ahead that old building around the corner was now standing abandoned. The building that I used to call home once. The unstable shackles of memories was holding whatever was left together. The sight of the now overgrown garden and the crumbling walls felt a little bitter.

I kept on walking. Right around the corner was the spot. That spot where it all began almost twenty years ago. I reached the spot with a few paces. It was getting a bit chilly as the sun began to set. The sight was ethereal. The beautiful golden orb was setting and the flocks were returning home. It was deadly silent yet this place held too many words. Words that I kept close to my heart. This was the spot where I first met him twenty years ago. It feels just like yesterday.

The town had not changed much in its physical attributes.

But me?

I did.

I changed drastically.