Chapter 2

As you made it out of the car you walked into the school.It was pretty big.As you walked in students were looking at you as if they had never seen a human being.Student 1: Waaahhh how is she so pretty!?!" Student 2:How is her skin so flawless?" You awkwardly walked towards the main office gripping tightly onto your backpack because you weren't used to being talked about too much or either being stared at.Once you found the office you entered in quietly amd was greeted by a kind-looking woman."Hi dear are you Y/N?"
"Yes" you reply."Okay then here is your schedule." You awkwardly speed-walked out of the office and went to your classroom..Room B-107."Ugh why do I have to have math first?!"

As you arrived at the classroom you knocked on the door and waited for the teacher to open it.*Door opens* "Oh hello ummmm Y/N?" "Yes that is me" "ok Then. Come in"..."Hey everyone keep it down,this is our new student,Y/N." You walked towards the front of the classroom and introduced yourself."Hi.....Everyone my name is Y/N please take care of me"  "Y/n please sit next to Min Yoongi." "Yoongi,please raise your hand." You looked around the classroom and saw a mint-haired boy lazily raise his hand.He was sitting next to the window and was just staring out into the soccer field.You walked to your seat and quietly sat down.