Chapter 5: 21+ and Ending

YOUR P.O.V

I had been woken up from my deep sleep because of my phone ringing.I looked at the caller Id and answered.*On phone* "Hey Yoongi!" .."Hey Y/N!....Can I come to your house today??" "Yeah sure of course you can" I replied quickly."Okay thanks I'll be there probably like at 6" "Yeah that's fine!" "Bye Y/N" "baiii"

*FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT*

Aish Yoongi! Why do you make me feel this way? Why was my hearteu about to jump out of my chest?! I just realized my feelings for you Yoongi....I fell on you and realized....How do you make me feel this way?!

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I decided to go to sleep for a bit more and when I woke up it was already. ."6:00!?!??!" I jumped out of my bed and quickly changed to an oversized black hoodie and some basketball shorts.About 3 minutes later the doorbell rang.I sprinted to the door and opened it.....

YOONGI P.O.V

I was standing outside her door.I felt miserable.I wanted to tell her my feelings but I didn't know how.I felt as if the world had dropped onto my shoulders.I felt Sick ...Sick of not being able to tell her ...Sick of not being able to show her how much I love her...ever since the first day I saw her.

YOUR P.O.V

I opened the door and was about to greet Yoongi.I felt myself being pushed into the wall.I winced in pain." YOONGI!! What are you doing?!" ......"Y/N..." Yoongi..are you okay?" ..."Y/N ...I love you too much to keep hiding my hidden feelings" And with that he planted his plump pinky lips on mine.I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him back.He started the kiss soft and gentle before turning it into rough and love-filled.He lifted me up by my legs and carried me upstairs towards my room."Yoongi-" I was cut off by him putting me on my bed and hovering above me.He kissed me once again.He slipped his tongue into my mouth to taste me better and put his hands on my basketball shorts.He shoved them up my legs and put his hands on my bare thighs.He slowly went down to my neck leaving hickeys all over it.I moaned  "Ahhh- Yoongi-ahhh" He took off my basketball shorts and my black hoodie leaving me in my undergarments.He sat up and took his own clothes off ,leaving himself in his boxers.He unclasped my bra and I quickly covered my breasts with my arms. "Don't worry baby..you're beautiful" ...He slid off his boxers as well as my panties. He looked at me for permission and I only nodded.He slid his d*ck inside of my p***y and I screamed in pain "Aaahh YOONGI!" "Are you okay my love?" He asked caringly.I nodded my head as a yes.

    Yoongi started thrusting inside me and moaned and groaned.I was moaning like crazy.He started going faster and soon said " B-Baby i-I'm c-c-c-cumming" "Me to-oo".We both released at the same time and he pulled out." I love you..." he said gasping for air..."I love you too"

     THE END