Chapter 4

YOONGI P.O.V

It has been 3 weeks now and I have succeeded in being friends with Y/N.She is really nice and my love for her has grown.But....I have to keep them hidden if I don't want her to become distant after finding out one of her best friends likes her.My heart beats too fast at the sight of her,her scent being intoxicating, her cute quiet+loud laugh could make you want to hear it for a long time...and you'll never get tired of it.How does she make me feel this way?Why does she make me feel this way?My thoughts were then interrupted by a loud yell.
"YOONGI!!" I shook my head and awoke from my daydream only to find her standing in front of me."Yoongi I've been calling you for 3 minutes!" ..."Well sorry!?" I replied with an irritated yet funny looking face.She quietly giggled and said "Come on...Let's go to the basketball court!"

YOUR P.OV

I dragged Yoongi from the classroom and into the basketball court.I had heard from others that he was really good at the sport."Yoongi?"  "Yeah?"  he replied with his eyes closed as he sat on the concrete of the basketball court and layed down."Show me your skills" "In what?" he asked, "In basketball silly!.."I had heard from other students that you're really good at it" "Ugh....fine".He got up and walked towards the basketball rack that was by the corner.He grabbed one and perfectly made it into the basket.I was amazed."Wow. .you..you are good!" "What did you expect honey?"  He answered with a slight smirk knowing that you don't like being called those kind of names."YAHH!!" Yoongi ran towards the school door as I ran after him.As we ran into the school hallways Yoongi tripped and fell, causing me to fall as well after I tripped over his foot.I closed my eyes waiting for me to face plant onto the floor but......Nothing.All I felt was a soft surface and heard a groan.I opened my eyes and realized I was on top of Yoongi.My cheeks decided to turn a deep shade of red.I noticed Yoongi looking away while blushing.I quickly got off him and helped him up.

YOONGI P.O.V

Y/N had fallen on me .....My hidden feelings for her had gone wild and I was on the edge of kissing her.Her smooth pale cheeks had turned into a deep shade of red and mine decided to do the same.As she got off me she helped me up and I awkwardly took her hand."Ummmm well school is almost ending" I said....."Yeah it is.." I'm guessing she was still flustered by the incident.*RING RING* School ended...."Well I'll text you okay? " she said."Yeah sure" I replied. We both walked our separate ways and waved goodbye.My heart was still beating rapidly while my cheeks remained deep red.AISH why do you make me feel this way Y/N?......I love you that's why