Chapter 3

YOONGI P.O.V
I saw the new girl Y/N walking towards her seat and awkwardly sitting down *cute* I thought.She was pretty indeed and was .....different than the other girls.First of all she wore an oversized blue hoodie identical to the one I'm wearing well....fml....but she dressed differently.She didn't wear tiny ass skirts that showed your undies everytime you bent down..unlike the other girls and didn't wear make-up.She didn't need it,she has natural beauty."MIN YOONGI!!!!!!" I immediately turned away realizing I had been staring at that girl Y/N for probably more than 15 minutes.HEHE."Min Yoongi why not next time you stare at this board and learn instead of staring at the new girl!!" People started giggling and saying that I was in love .

YOUR P.O.V

My cheeks immediately turned pink and I looked straight ahead.
To be honest Yoongi was cute.All the other boys well to me were ugly as fuck..Well some of them.*1 hour later* Once class ended it was lunch time.I heard footsteps coming towards me .I turned around only to find a really pretty girl smiling brightly at me."hello my name is Lisa." I responded as I finished zipping my backpack "Hi Lisa!" "Do you want to sit with me and my friends?" "Yeah sure why not?"

*In the cafeteria*

"Hey Lisa,can you go get me my lunch please?" you asked."Sure I don't mind" she replied with that bright smile of hers.As I walked to find a table for me and Lisa,I came across a really short girl.Probably 5'6. Since I was an unusually tall girl,reaching up to 5'9,I very awkwardly had to look down.She angrily walked towards me and stopped in front of me."You bitch stay away from Yoongi Oppa!!" "And who might you be you fucking midget?" she growled at my remark."I'm Tzuyu and you need to stay away from Yoongi Oppa!!" She angrily stomped her foot like a 2 year old.People had turned around in their seats just to watch me and that annoying ass midget argue."Stop fantasizing about ever getting Yoongi Oppa to fall for you because that will never happen you dirtly slut!! "Says the one that looks like one" I mumbled."Ha you're such a failure" ......."Like your dad's condom" I replied with a smirk right before body slamming her to the ground."Be careful you dirty slut".People started shouting and going like "OOOOOOOHHHH".I left the girl lying on the ground crying and trying to get up."WOW Y/N THAT WAS....AWESOME!!!" Lisa said after witnessing everything from the lunch line.All you replied with was a smile that showed off your deep dimples.

YOONGI P.OV

I had just witnessed Y/n body slamming that girl Tzuyu to the ground. That girl would never leave me alone.If guys weren't allowed to hit girls I would have body slammed her myself.Haha....Why is it that my heart probably skipped about 1000 beats after seeing her smile?I had seen other girls smile but hers had a different effect.Is it possible that I like her.......? As I walked to my 5th period class *which was history* I noticed that Y/N went inside as well."YESS SHE HAS THE SAME CLASS!!" I exclaimed.As a result People stared at me as if I were insane.Once I made it into that classroom Y/N was sitting in the seat next to mine.*BLUSH*

TO BE CONTINUED