♤ six ♤

Soon, the three gathered in the living room, waiting for Kihyun to say a word.

"Okay so, this is how my plan is and if there's anything you guys wanna change, please do tell because my plan ain't that good"

Kihyun said and laughs as the other two chuckle.

"Firstly, we really need to get know their feelings. I mean, isnt it obvious that they like one another?"

Kihyun asked as the other two nodded in agreement.

"So Jooheon, as normal, settle Hyungwon. You know what to do right?"

Kihyun ask as Jooheon nodded with a wide smile.

"Shownu hyung, check with Changsub hyung on which day Wonho is free and asked Changsub hyung to check with Hyungwon's schedule with his photographer"

Kihyun said as Shownu nodded and jokingly winked at the light brown haired guy.

"And I, will get Wonho to open his fucking mouth because it has been nearly a day he hasn't talk or even went out from his room"

Kihyun said and sighs, making others looked towards Wonho's room, quiet as hell.

Shownu went inside his room and Jooheon went out as Kihyun left the living room, walking towards the box that contain different kind of keys with label. After seeing all kind of keys, he finally found the key to Wonho's room. Without making a lot of noises, he opened the door.

"H-how--"

Without letting Wonho finishing his sentence, Kihyun went and cut his sentence off.

"You think you could run forever? Oh my holy god Shin Hoseok, stop running away from everyone. Its immature as hell"

Kihyun said, frowning as Wonho just look down and sighs.

"Why?"

Kihyun simply asked after sitting down beside Wonho, who is sitting on his bed.

"What?"

Wonho asked, doesn't get what Kihyun meant.

"Why did you avoid everyone? I noticed you off your phone too"

Kihyun said as he glanced at Wonho's phone which is on the bed but far away from Wonho.

"I don't know. I honestly don't know"

Wonho said as his voice started to cracked and that's when Kihyun knows, something is bothering Wonho.

"Hyungwon?"

Kihyun asked as Wonho turned to face Kihyun, with his eyes which already full of tears. Wonho's heart stopped for a while as he doesn't know what to reply his best friend.

"I avoided him because of my feelings. I just- urgh I don't know. I don't want him to know because im sure he isnt interested in me. I'm not thinking negatively or whatever but its just a fact that I should accept. Before avoiding, I thought that I should distance myself so that I could get rid of my feelings.. Even though it hurts, I am really trying to get rid of my feelings"

Wonho finally let out the truth which Kihyun feel super glad because Wonho could become depressed if he keep it himself.

"Wonho look, the first time when I develop feelings for Shownu hyung, I thought the same as you too. I thought that he aint interested in guys which he actually looks like he dont. But i took courage to tell him the truth and the happiest day in my life came. Saying that Hyungwon isnt interested in you without any evidence, is wrong Wonho. He may like you, you wont know that. But what you need to do now is stop avoiding everyone especially him. Can you do that? For me, for Shownu hyung, for our maknae, Jooheon"