♤ ten ♤

* continuation of chapter nine *

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

joohoney

imchangkyun
urgh hyung
im done

joohoney
why?
what did hyungwon hyung said?

imchangkyun
he admit he still can't forget his ex
urgh
im sorry on behalf of hyungwon hyung
i didnt expect hyungwon hyung to be like this

joohoney
changkyun ah
its fine
everyone has something that they cant forget about
its life right :)

imchangkyun
but wonho hyung..
he really loves hyungwon hyung tho
it has just passed their 1st year together :")

joohoney
i know :')
but if that's what hyungwon hyung feels
he should just let go of wonho hyung
i dont want both of them to be hurting either ways..

imchangkyun
dont worry hyung..
i will ask hyungwon hyung to stay away :)

joohoney
love you >3
;)

imchangkyun
freak off
HAHAHA

joohoney
i hate you :(

imchangkyun
love you too >3

joohoney
annoying

imchangkyun
like you ;)

Shownu, Kihyun and Jooheon was watching drama while waiting for Wonho to come back home. After waiting for like freaking hours, they heard the door was unlocked.

"Im home"

Wonho said simply, as he didnt even glance at his bestfriends and went straight to his room.

"This is exactly he acted when soonyoung left him"

Shownu said and sighs, followed by the other two. While the three guys were still watching their drama, Wonho was secretly crying his heart out. No one could ever feel what he is feeling. Twice he trusted men who broke his heart and didnt took their relationship to their heart. It's as if all that love became pain, pain became fear and the fear sowed hatred strong enough to break them. What hurts him more was Hyungwon trying to love him all way long without him noticing. What made him sad was that he was the only one who was loving in that relationship for a year without realising. At that point of time, he really doesn't want to think of anything. He honestly wished he didn't met both Soonyoung and Hyungwon. He honestly hope that he doesn't have feelings. He honestly think he is too easy for people to use. And after those hurts he received, he gonna change. Changing to someone who wont even recognise who is him except for his bestfriends who he will always show his true colours to them. The fact that they didn't broke up is weird. They didn't say anything about break up but instead, they went away from one another. Day by day, week by week , month by month, years by years. Memories still hunts Wonho and even though he tried to hide it from his bestfriends, his bestfriends knew he hasn't got over the past.

But, everything's going to stay like this or is there is chance for their love to be fix?

" I try to forget about youBut I can’t do it, I can’t help it "

But I can’t do it, I can’t help it "