♤ twelve ♤

"Why the actual hell you brought me here when i need my freaking sleep"

Hyungwon complained to Changkyun who is just smiling.

"Just freaking sit still here and dont go anywhere"

Changkyun said as he quickly run away from Hyungwon, making the older confused. Hyungwon looked around the place, there's basically no one as he saw some music instruments with mic stand with a mic on it which made him frowned in confusion. It feels so familiar yet nothing is going inside his mind. The light around him were suddenly turn off as the he saw some guys started playing the music instruments. At that moment, he thought it was Changkyun who wanted to make him happy but it prove him wrong as soon as he heard a familiar voice started singing.

" It's late, I need to sleep and
I already counted all the sheep in my head
In order to fall asleep somehow,
I showered again
I keep drawing your face out on the ceiling
And when I close my eyes,
A book with the story
Of our ended love opens

Even after you left, you torture me like this
How did I become this miserable?
What did I do wrong?
Why did we even break up? I don't know
I don't know what happened

Cause you're like caffeine,
I can't fall asleep all night
My heart keeps racing and again,
I hate you
Like caffeine, I try to stay away
I try to forget about you
But I can't do it, I can't help it

You're bad to me, so bad to me,
oh boy you're like caffeine
You're bad to me, so bad to me,
oh boy you're like caffeine
You're bad to me, so bad to me,
oh boy you're like caffeine
You're bad to me, so bad to me,
so bad to me, yeah

Each time I breathe, I miss you
When I think that we're living under the same sky,
I go crazier
Though I'm like this, I can't let you go
I see that couple fighting outside my window
They look like us in the past and tears well up
Look, don't do that and just hug her
Look at me, how do I look right now?

Can't you give me a chance to hold onto you?
Our relationship wasn't something that could end so easily
Or am I mistaken?
Why did we even break up? I don't know
I don't know what happened

Cause you're like caffeine,
I can't fall asleep all night
My heart keeps racing and again,
I hate you
Like caffeine, I try to stay away
I try to forget about you
But I can't do it, I can't help it

Even though I hate you like this
When I think about the times
We were together, I smile
Maybe I don't want to forget you
Yes, I don't want to forget you
I want to cherish you

Cause you're like caffeine,
I can't fall asleep all night
My heart keeps racing and again,
I hate you
Like caffeine, I try to stay away
I try to forget about you
But I can't do it, I can't help it

You're bad to me, so bad to me,
oh boy you're like caffeine
You're bad to me, so bad to me,
oh boy you're like caffeine
You're bad to me, so bad to me,
oh boy you're like caffeine
You're bad to me, so bad to me,
so bad to me, yeah "

Hyungwon looked at the guy who is now on the platform stage, finishing the song with much expression ; hurt , sad, lonely. He doesn't know what to do. Whether to stay or whether to go. He really doesn't want to hurt the black haired guy who is standing in front of him again. Even though he missed the black haired guy, he couldnt bear hurting him again. Wonho went near Hyungwon after those guys who played the instruments left.

"Why are you doing this?"

Hyungwon finally spoke, as the older only look at him. Wonho stayed quiet for some time as the younger is waiting for an answer.

"To make you mine once again"

Wonho said without hesitating, making younger stood in silence.

"I cant. I mean we cant. I will just hurt you even more and I don't want to. You need to find someone better that could make you happy. You need to find someone that wouldnt hurt you. You need t---"

Before Hyungwon could even continue, Wonho cut his sentences off.

"Can't you just shut up and say that you would be mine again? I had enough suffering for 3 damn years, waiting for you, hoping for you to be mine once again, freaking hoping that you would come back and tell me you cant live without me. hoping that you would come back to me telling that youve forgotten about your ex and the only person you love now is me, only me. i wish for all of that but fuck reality. nothing is going the way i wanted. this whole thing, i wasnt going to fucking do this because for fuck i know you wouldnt even come back because you still have fucking feelings for---"

This time around, it's Hyungwon who cut Wonho's sentences off.

"Shut up and stop saying ridiculous things aka fake facts. I loved you and im still loving you. Yea, I admit it was really hard to forget about Jisoo. But after you came, youre the only and one ive been thinking about all day. yea, some day, i would think about him, i would get confused but for fuck sake i fucking love you, you and only you. you think it was easy for me acting as if im better off without you? you think its easy for me when i saw you posting pictures with other guys as if you're together with them? you think i was fucking happy? hell no, i wasnt even happy. 3 years, I wanted to go to you but everytime i want to, i feel like a fucking bastard for hurting you and ive always thought you deserve someone better"

Hyungwon said, as his breathe and heart started going and beating faster as he didn't pause in between of saying those sentences.

"I don't deserve someone better. Youre the only person i deserve and i hope you fucking realised that"

Wonho said as he was ready to walk away, leaving Hyungwon behind.

" I pretend to be numb and I try to smile , I try to turn around from your shadow but I keep thinkingAbout our last moment "

About our last moment "