~ Chapter 5 BREAKFAST

*ALARM*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
~Ayano Pov~
I woke up and switched off the alarm.I got out off bed and went to the living room to see if the others are awake..when I got to the living room everyone seemed to be still asleep...and there is only one way to wake them up..."WAKE UP!!!!" I shouted as loud as they can hear...then they woke up by sudden....
"W-What?" *YAWN* ~Osano
"IM AWAKE!" ~ Hanako
"Morning already?!" ~Taro
"AHHH" ~ Amao
"IM PANCAKE! I MEAN A-Awake." ~ Asu
"Rise and shine! You guys need extra clothes so we can go to the mall together!" I replied at them while I was wearing my apron.."Oh we already have our extra clothes!" Replied by Asu.."Wait what?! All of you?!" I asked them in shocked and they nodded..

~Asu Pov~
"You may think it's suspicious"..I winked at Ayano and she has a confuse all over her face...hehehe

*FLASHBACK AT THE PREVIOUS NIGHT*

~Asu Pov~
"Ok! Close is clear! She went up to her bedroom." I whispered to them.."But we don't know if she is asleep you idiot!" Osano whispered back to me with his angry face.."Then I'll go and Check." I told him while I stood up and went upstairs quietly..there are 3 doors and I went for the left door..I opened the door carefully and quietly..I see Ayano had already fallen asleep after that I closed the door...I went back to the living room with no noise and I told them she had fallen asleep..

~Osano Pov~
Asu came back to the living room and told us Ayano had fallen asleep..all of us stood up and open the front door with no noise..we closed the door and we walked to our houses quickly as possible..We went to Amao,Taro With Hanako,Asu and my house to get our new clothes for tomorrow without getting caught...after that we soon return to Ayano's house and opened the front door quietly until...."BUMP" Taro Tripped and I scolded him."YOU IDIOT!" Obviously I whispered..we closed the door and went back to our sleeping bag and fell asleep..

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

~Amao Pov~
I see Ayano wearing her Apron and I know she is going to make breakfasts for us and I walked up to her.."Need help on cooking?" I asked her..she looked at me and smiled "Sure! I could use someone helping me out in the kitchen!" She pointed at the picture of the book and it's a Pancake..it seemed that she wants to cook that...she started getting the ingredients and she followed the tips on the cooking book..

*SKIP THE COOKING*(SOWWY XDD)

~Amao Pov~
We made 12 pancakes in total so each of us gets 2 pancakes....I looked at Ayano and she seemed to have finish setting up the table..she came up to me and laughed.."Hahaha! Your messy Amao! You have a lot of pancake flour mix on you!" I looked at my hand and I laughed with her..she came really close to me and hold my index finger..and she lick the pancake flour mix out..I Blushed and she looked at me and winked...then she called out the others who are watching and sitting on the couch.."Wow! Pancakes!!" Asu Smiled and started eating...

*AFTER THEY FINISH EATING*

~No one Pov~
Ayano and the others finished eating their pancakes and Amao requested he will be washing the dishes while Ayano go shower herself...There 2 bathrooms,1 is in Ayano's room and 2 is in her parents room..Ayano went to hers while others went to her Parents bathroom..

~Ayano Pov~
I closed the door and started getting my clothes off after that I started showering..... after 5 minutes of showering ..(XDD) I went out of my bathroom with towels wrapping around my body...I started taking my clothes and wore my underwear and my bra until..."CREAK" "AHH GET OUT!" I saw Taro and yelled at him! He quickly closed the door...I started blushing and wore my whole outfit...

~Taro Pov~
I was waiting for Asu getting finished to shower..and I wonder if Ayano would be done so I can use her bathroom..I went to her bedroom front door and opened it.."CREAK" Then I saw Ayano with her underwear and with her bra..I BLUSHED REALLY HARD AND I STARTED TO NOSEBLEED.."AHH GET OUT!!" She yelled at me,I quickly closed the door and cover my face then the others look at me...AWW MEN..SHE LOOK SO SEXY...WTF AM I SAYING???! AHHH!!!

~Ayano Pov~
I quickly get my dirty clothes and open the door."Ok I'm done! You guys can use the bathroom here now" I said to them while looking down so they could not see my face blushing so hard..I can't believe Taro saw me! I quickly throw my dirty clothes at the laundry and waited for the others to finished..

*AFTER A LONG SHOWER*

~No one's Pov~
The others finished showering and they started to leave Ayano's house and they went to Shisuta Town..

~Ayano Pov~
I stretched out my hand and I see a clothing shop for Guys and Girls.."Hey I'm going to that clothing shop over there! Wanna come with me?.." I pointed at the shop and asked them if they wanna come with me to buy some clothes..they all nodded and smile..

~Asu Pov~
We went to the clothing shop where ayano was pointing at and it's called "H&M"..we went in and there was a lot of clothes..

(SORRY FOR SWITCHING ALOT OF POV'S! ~Cookie)

~Ayano Pov~
Some of us were separated to look around and I went to the women's section..I took out one of the cute dresses and I began looking for the changing room.. until then...

*HAII~ Sorry about the cliffhanger xD anyway hope you are tuned for the next chapter!! And try Guessing who she Bumped into!! I'll give you a hint: it's the most POPULAR ship!! And the guy is from Mar...AHEM ok that's the only hint I could give ya!~Cookie*