~ Chapter 11..Oko is DEAD?

~Taro Pov~
I went into a classroom where Everyone never uses it.I went inside and smiled at...Oko..."Please...L-Let..M-Me..G-G-Go..T-Taro.." he spoke to me while he was crying.."Why would I do that? I can't let you get in the way with me and Ayano.." I replied
to him back with my serious tone..I took out the glove and wore it..I started getting the scissors and Oko spoke again.."Where..D-Did..Y-You..G-Get..The..S-Scissors..?"

*Flashback*
(I think I'm going to Ski--.~Cookie
(NOOO DONT RUIN THE FLASBACK MOMENT! ~ Readers)

~Taro Pov~
I went to see Riku friends who are doing arts and craft at the library..I see a student searching for a book..I began to have an idea..so I sneak up behind the shelf and push most books off..from the shelf.."Oh no! Uh..Hey! Can you guys over there help me put the books back please?" The student asked and the others helped him..while they are
putting the books back to the shelf I quickly wore the gloves and took the scissor...

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

~Taro Pov~
My flashback ended and Oko was still
Looking at me for answers.."Can't tell you that!" I answered him and wore a
mask..I started to stabbed him with the
scissor and he screamed..I could hear
footsteps coming...the door was slid
opened and I saw.."AYANO?"

~Ayano Pov~
After I finished eating the bento that
Osano gave me..I looked around and saw the others coming up to the roof..
"Hey Ayano! Where's Oko? He told us
to meet him here.." Asu wondered to himself and the rest agreed.."What are you doing here Budo?" Osano noticed that Budo was next to me and they began looking at him with their
angry face..Budo ignored his question and walked away.."Maybe Oko had something up with the Occult club..for now let's walk around the school together!" I said in a cheerfully way and smiled at them..they began to blushed and nodded..we went down to floor 1 and I thanked Osano and Amao one last time for the food they gave me..While walking I spotted Megamo looking at his phone.."Hey Megamo!" I called out his name and he noticed me..
We all walked to him and he waved..all of the sudden we heard a SCREAMED.."W-WHERE IS THAT SCREAMING COMING FROM?!?!" Asu started to panicked..I ran and followed the direction of the scream from..I looked behind and saw the others are not catching up with me..I head the scream getting closer..and I slid the door open!
I saw a tall guy with a mask on..and saw OKO..tied up and a lot of blood coming out from him..I ran to the Killer and TRIED to apprehend him but he was too strong..he was holding a scissor and he cut me deep on my chest..I felt dizzy and was about to feel unconscious..I looked at the killer,he began to dropped his scissor and ran away..I can hear the others shouting..and..I blank out..

(Annd..Ayano was dead..OUCH.. ~Cookie)
(STFU! She can't be dead!! Now continue the story!! ~ My Friend)

~Ayano Pov~
......I started to groaned and I heard someone yelling..I couldn't see the face clearly because it's too blurry..after 1 minute the blurred started to fade away and saw Osano yelling at Kizano while Amao was trying to stop them.."Guys! Stop fighting! Ayano is awake!!" Amao shouted at both of them..Asu began to
hugged me.."OMG YOUR ALIVE..SNIFF SNIFF..." Asu was crying?....I looked at my chest and Megamo started to separate Asu from me..."your suffocating her.." Megamo glared at Asu and Mujo started to spoke to me.."Are you feeling alright?? you had a deep cut on your chest!" I nodded and I went out of the patient bed.."Tsk..you must be strong..it looks like you didn't feel pain at all" I see Osorō near the medicine cabinet and smirked at me.."That's because I don't feel Pain.😑.." I answered him back and Oko name popped out in my head.."W-What about Oko?" I looked at them..their smile started to fade away and turned into a sad face.."He couldn't make it so he died.." Megamo said with a calm voice..my eyes were widened in shocked.."But don't worry! The police found the scissor on the floor and they found the killer fingerprint..the killer was one of Riku Friends!" Amao replied back trying to comfort me...I flashback before I was blank out..I remember I saw the killer wearing a glove.."Wait! Before I blanked out..I saw the killer wearing a GLOVE maybe..he took the scissors from someone with their fingerprint on it!" I told them and they all looked surprised..Megamo started to agreed after he thought about it.."E-Er..Ayano I think it's time for you to head back to class!" Mujo replied while blushing and I looked at the time..WOAH..I was blanked out for 1 hour and 45 minutes..I nodded at Muja and went back to class with Osano..Amao,Megamo,Kizano and Asu went back to their club..Osorō went back to his delinquent Friends..I slid the door open and saw Mido sensei..if he told me to stay for detention because I'm late I will be pissed off.."Ayano! Please take your seat" he said it with his calm voice and I'm surprised he didn't give me detention..I sat on my chair and I received a message from Info Kun..I use my phone under the table and began texting him back..

*Message Online*
Info Kun: Good thing Your alive Ayano! I was worried!

Alive?..Hold on..Are you behind the murdering that is going on here just now? :Ayano

Info Kun: Maybe..😏 but I can't tell you who is the killer ~

You Son of a Bitch...😡 :Ayano

Info Lun: hehe..well be careful! Bye bye!

*Message Offline*

*EYYY!! So here it is! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm thinking of adding Budo as a yandere too.. he and Taro are teaming up to get Ayano...Who knows? Maybe I'll add it maybe I won't xD Soo BYEE See y'all in the next chapter! ~Cookie❤️🍪*