~ Chapter 17..Murdere has been caught?! ~

~ Ayano Pov~
We all went home safely and I lay on my bed to go to sleep..."G-Get..A-Away from me!!" I yelled at Taro who is holding a knife..his eyes widened and he began to cry.."If you won't be with me..then..I'll just End you Mother fucking LIFU!!" I tried running away but he was to quick to catch up to me..he grabbed my arm and pulled me down onto the ground..he stabbed me 12 times at my chest..blood start coming out...
*BEEP
*BEEP
*BEEP
I woke up and switched off my alarm clock..another nightmare..I said to nyself..

*After the same damn morning routine xD*

I grabbed my toast and locked my door.."Hey Ayano!!" I looked behind and saw Hanako waving at me..I smiled and we began to walk together to school.."Hanako..where is Taro?" I asked and he answered my question.."Taro went to school early..he said he has something to take care" I got really suspicious of Taro.."Did something happened yesterday?" Hanako asked and I replied back.."Kizano was poisoned and he died..then Osorō said he saw Taro at the incinerator acting strangely a few days ago so Megamo said we should all keep an eye on him" Hanako nodded and we arrived at our school..we wore our indoor shoes and we walked past by the cooking club which Amao wasn't there.."Hey Hanako..I am going to check something so your on your own now okay?" I said and he nodded and blushed..his so cute...I walk around the hallways and saw blood on the floor...I followed the trails of the blood and it leads straight to the incinerator..I saw no one ..then I heard a whistle..I went to hide behind the wall then I saw.. *CLIFFHANGER!*

*JK JK*
~Ayano Pov~
I saw..TARO moping the blood.."So it was you..." he looked behind and saw me..I folded my arm and he dropped the mop...

~Taro Pov~
I took the mop and and start moping the floor that has blood on it..I started to whistle then I was almost finishing moping the floor at the incinerator until.."So..it was you" I looked behind me and saw Ayano..folding her arms..I dropped the mop and took out a knife.."Ayano..don't tell anyone about this..if you do..then I'll kidnapped you" she clinched her fist..then asked.."So..who did you kill this time?" I answered her question."Saki..she got suspicious of me when the Murdere happened then she wanted to post a theory in the online about me so I have to kill her." Her eye's widened in shock..she started to ran away from me..I know she is going to tell Megamo but I needed to catch her before she does..I ran as fast as I could to catch up with Ayano..then I caught her shirt and pulled her to my chest..I put a blanket on her mouth to make her sleepy..then finally she fell onto the floor.."What happened here?" I looked behind and saw Budo..I explained what had happened..we both started to carry Ayano to the storage room and tied her up..we locked the door and act like nothing had happened.."Brother! Have you seen Ayano?" I saw Hanako yelling at me then I saw the others right behind him..I Shooked my head.."Why?" "Looks like i need to go now bye!" I asked then Budo replied and walked off...

*BELL RUNG*

"Bell has rung let's go back to our classes." Megamo said and we all head back to class..

*Sorry if this is a short chapter but there will be part 2..later..also I just want to say..Thank you for 21 votes and 367 readers! We made it to 350 which I am happy 😊..also rip..to Oko..(Our cinnamon roll T^T)..to Riku..to Osano..(The cute Tsundere)..to Kizano..and finally Saki.. ;^; so see thx guys for So much readers and votes and also for supporting me! BYEE ~Cookie ❤️🍪*