Chapter six

When I wake up, I see I'm the only one not up yet, how nice of them to wake me.I think sarcastically. I walk into the bathroom, and stare into the mirror. I haven't looked at myself for along time, even when Marcus would cut my hair, I would look down, too scared he might catch me looking at myself.

When I look Into the mirror I see, deep set blue eyes, dark brown hair, cut so short it looks black, and deep set blue eyes that look directly into your soul. I take a breath, and walk out of the bathroom, I head to the tracks once I see the time.

When I get to the roof I see the train in the distance, the horn blaring and it chagrin at us. The train starts to pass by, so I take off into a sprint and keep along side the train, when I get close enough I grab the handle and swing myself in the cart.

"It wasn't as hard was it." Lauren asks. "No" I reply a little out of breath from running."It wasn't".

***

Amar yell for us to get off, so I take a running start and leap out, I stumble a few steps, trying to regain my balance but otherwise I landed pretty good. "Alright initiates, if you don't make it in the top 5 this is where you'll most likely be" H e says while standing at the edge of the fence, arms crossed with a stern look on his face. I walk over to the fence and see something interesting, the lock is on the outside of the fence, witch means there not locking something out, there keeping us in.

"Alright initiates, let's go!" He shouts while analyzing are reactions to see if we are scared, terrified, or piss your pants intimidated.

***

When we get back to the compound I start towards the tattoo parlor. I walk in but I don't see Tori, so I decide to look around once more. I walk around admiring the abstract and colorful tattoos hanging on the walls. All of the sudden Tori walks up next me. "There beautiful aren't they?" She asks putting a hand on my shoulder, like my mother did after she would try to calm me down after one of Marcus' beatings. I haven't spoken much to Tori, but I do see her as sort of a mother figure, no one will ever replace

Evelyn Eaton, but I feel that somehow, someway she understand me.

"Yeah I guess, do you think right now would be a good time to get my tattoo." I ask looking over at the clock on the gravely wall. "Sure, come on back." She says while leading the way to the back room. "Now." She says. "Ly flat on your stomach with your shirt off, it's going to hurt because of your sensitive skin on your back, okay?" She instructs. "

"Yeah, don't worry about being gentle, it won't be the worst thing I've ever felt." I say honestly, I don't think that a needle will even slightly compare to the amount pain that's been lashed on to me by the one person who should've protected me, not be the one I need protecting from.

****

About a hour later I sitting in bed wide awake laying on my stomach because of the sore, throbbing, pain in my back when the door bust open and Amar and Max walk in shouting "Get up"! While turning on the lights. I get up not realizing I don't have a shirt on and everyone's staring at my fully inked back and six pack I've gotten from extra training. "What." I shout embarrassed as everyone turns there attention towards Max. "Be by the tracks in ten minutes or your factionless.

I hurry and slip a shirt on and start running for the tracks ...

AUTHORS NOTE

Soo the capture the fag is up next! I'll Update when I get another comment,

I would also like to thank Fangirl201313 afford commenting on this story and Qwerasdf6 for voting so shout outs for you guys, thanks for reading 😃