chapter 3

Its been about 8 months now since i came to korea and lived with the boys it has been soo much fun and finally they will take to see all my favorite bands and more

Time skip cuz im lazy

It was finally the day where i get to meet the bands. Im soo excited
"OPPPAA" "WHAT" i heard vernon yell back at me "HURRY UP PLEASE" i said then i saw him come down the stairs "im done" he said sarcasticly

"A/N" "yes" i turned to answer hoshi "promise me...Promise me u wont fall in love with one of them" i looked around the boys and they looking between me hosh "i-i cant promise u that im sorry" he looked at me with sad eyes but then it turned into a smile " ok well i trust you anyways"

we walked down the stairs to the van. it was a long drive well not really but it seemed to be long

Time skip

We have finally arived at a large building that i was told that it was produce 101 and everyone was in there all the bands i was excited to meet everyone

when we walked in i saw them but one person in perticular caughty eye it was kim samuel.He was soo adorable. Before i knew it he was walking this way s-coups huged him and then the rest of the band untill he came to me.

"hi my name is kim samuel and u must vernin little sister" i was spacing out i was so shocked that he came up to me and spoke to me im literally dieing on the inside thats when vernon anaped his finger in front of me "ooh im sorry im A/N and yes im his little sister" he just smiled at me and then looked at vernon and said "wow she is really much cuter in person" my face flushed red "wha-what" " he basically said that he likes you" samuel looked at me and said "i would like to get to know you since your my age"

i looked at him and then i turned to hoshi and then back to samuel "that would be nice if we became friends" everyone looked at me dumbfounded "i thought u liked him" vernon said "i do....Its just i have someone on mind" the boys all looked at hoshi and vernon said "looks like u do have a chance hoshi" hoshi's smile was really big "pfft of course he does" i said under my breath "what was that A/N" i looked at them "nothing....i said nothing"

When i looked up i saw jungkook  "oppa...Oppa" i tugged on vernons arm "what" "its jungkook" he looked up "go talk to him,all the bands are here to bassically meet u soo just go talk to him" "but..Im scared to" "why he asks" "because---" i cut myself off "omg theres g-dragon,oppa are you trying to kill me" "no" "honestly they all came to wish u a happy birthday" "birthd--i forgot my birthday was in a few days man i forgot and im also turning 17" i smiled and they stared me wierdly "u know what that means" "what" they said all at thesame time "references" "what references" vernon said "im turning seventeen soooo im gonna be saying im seventeenteenteen" (you get what i did there wierd i know but im 17 in 3months in march so i told my neices i was gonna make that refrence lol) they all said "ooh" "your wierd" i looked at them they all pointed at hoshi "ya but u like me soo"i fliped my  hair and walked off to go talk to some of the bands.

I finally had the courage to go and talk to jungkook dont call him oppa dont do it just dont i said in my head i walked up to and what do i say "hi jungkook oppa" i mentally punched myself he turned around and looked at ne then at his bands mates and mouth "oppa" "im sorry i know u dont like to be called oppa i didnt mean to"

"look kookie ur making her feel bad" all his band mates were nodding their head "i didnt mean to its just wierd when girls that are older than me call me oppa" he says "but im only 16" "ya soo it not bad jungkook for her to call u oppa" "ok ill make an acception this one time,because your cute" "im cute" "ya you are" jungkook said "do u have a boyfriend" "no,but i have someone on my mind" "who" jungkook asks   "A/N" i turn to see hoshi calling me over to the boys when i turn back to bts "him" i said,i turned around and walked over to them

later that night

When we got back home i went take a shower so i could clean myself up and after the shower im totally going to sleep

Hoshi pov

"do you guys remember when i called her back over to us she looked at me then turned back to bts and said something" "ya" they all said "i wonder what she said" "ask her vernon said "but i dont wanna be nosy" "juat ask her ok" he said again "ok,i will after she gets out of the shower"

she came down stairs and hour later i guess that is my que to ask her .I walked up to her and started to speak "when i calles uback over to us" "ya,why" "u looked at me and then turned back to them and something" "ooh i said him,because jungkook asked me if i had a boyfriend and i said no but i do have somsone on my mind he asked who and u called me soo i turned and thats when i said him" i smiled at what she said before i knew what i was doing i leaned in and kissed her, i was still kissing her when  someone walked in to the room where we were we looked up and it was vernon "why were yall kissing again like i said not to" " im sorry" "3seconds" "wha-what" " ill give you a 3second head start to run" vernon said.I started to run from him i loked back and he started to chase after me so i ran faster and got to my room and locked myself in it.

A/N Pov

I wonder where hoshi went when vernon started to run after him,i walk to see the boys on the couch but no hoshi they looked at me "hes in his room" "ooh,ok" is all i said and walk to his room i kncked on it "hoshi can i come in" i heard the door unlock when he opened the door i saw a shirtless hoshi, my eyes widened i covered my eyes with my hand "dnt cover your eyes" "why not" "sooner or later u will have to see me without anything on" i blushed and looked up "what do you mean" he pulled me in his room and locked the door again he pushed me on the bed "im soo tierd of us getting interupted" he said , he was laying on top of me he leaned down and started to kiss me passionatley after a few seconds i started to kiss back then everything turned into a heated make out session then thing started to go farther. He pulled my shirt up but i stoped him "not yet" i said he nodded and got off of me " we should sleep" i started to get off his bed but he held my hand "stay with me please" i looked at him and smiled "ok i will" i layed down and snuggled up in to his chest his arms was around my waist and we soon fell asleep together.