chapter 4

Sorry it took me so long to update but im back so here is the 4th chapter yall and i hope you love it

I woke up im a strange place and then i rembered that i slept with hoshi in his bed but thank god nothing happened last night or vernon will kill us both.

i tryed to get out of bed but when i did he pulled me back down "dont go" " i have to we cant let vernon find us like this" i said "i dont care" "well i do i dont want u to end up dead, so let me get up" "ughhh finne" "thank you" as i walked out of the room luckily the other boys werent up yet so i quietly but quikly walked to my room.

Once i got in there i layed down on my bed and went back to sleep since it was only 6:00 in the morning.

Time skip

When i woke up i looked at my pbone and saw that it was 10. So i got up and went downstairs and the boys sitting on the couch they all smiled at me "why are you smiling at me like that for" they looked at each other then looked back at me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" my eyes widen then i looked at the date on my phone "HOLY CRAP, it is my birthday" i was so happy they said happy birthday to me but i was still hungary so walked into the kitchen while i was they were wispering and all i heard was when should we show her.

I came back from the kitchen "get dressed" "why" "because,just get dressed" "ok"  so i went back up stairs to gey dressed i wore a black skirt with a black crop top and some black boots and i did my hair and makeup

When i came back down stairs i saw that standing they all looked at me and smiled "what" "nothi" " you look beautiful" hoshi said , i looked down and smiled "thank you hoshi" "ok u two love birds, now A/N do u want to see your first birthday present of the day" "sure" "ok" vernon came to me and put a blind fold on my eyes then i heard vernon say "we didnt buy this but someone else did ,and he and his band is outside with it" as we were walking out side while we were alking we stoped.

Vernon took my blind fold off my eyes and i saw a blsck lamborghini then i looked who was standing biside it i saw g-dragon and tbe rest of big bang smiling at me.

( this is the car)

my smile got bigger and then i ran to him and huged him "omg thank you so much ji i cant belive u did this" well we all picked it out for you jiyong said then me and big bang had a group hug "thank you so much" they just smiled

Jiyong smiled at me and said "you wanna go for a ride in your new car"he said while holding up the keys "can we" "of course its yours anyway" he tossed me the keys i ran over to the driver side and got in then ji got in on the pasenger side.

I put the keys in and started it anf my smile grew even bigger. I backed out of the drive way " since there is no body on the road because yall live in secret you can go as fast as you want    go over 100 mph" " really" mmhmm" is all he said " ok, buy first" i grabed my phone and got on my playist and played bullshit by g-dragon he looked at me and smiled and when it started i took off.

We drifted around corners and once in awhile i would make him holy shit becaus eof what i was doing.

G-dragons pov

Damn we were going so fast and every time we drifted around a corner i would say holy shit and i will be honest it did scare me and i bet the guys were all watching we were doing it right in front of their house well around it. we came back in the drive way she and smiled i got out breathing hard "waoh man are you ok" i heard taeyang ask me "ya im fine" then i heard her say something " he just scared because i was drifting around corners and stuff but he's fine" they all looked at me shocked "what" she said "nothing" they all say in unison putting their hands up in defence

She walks away back into the house then comes back out with water and hands it to me "maybe this will help you"

Time skip

A/N pov

"Man my birthday was amazing" i said out loud "i bet it was" i turned around and saw hoshi standing against my door frame then he started to walk towards me and stops right in frony of me and starts to lean in and whispers against my lips "i love you" then he leans in futher and we started to kiss.

We kissed passionatley for a few minutes then we stoped then he walked out but stoped  in the door way "goodnight A/N i really do love you" then he walked away.

I touched my lips to feels if it was real and it was. Then i got into bed and fell asleep fast. As i had the wierdeat dream about me and hoshi but also it was awesome.