Chapter 1

Ever since 011 escaped Papa had kept us in our rooms, it was months since i last had been outside my room.
Last time was when they moved us, they didn't tell us why, but i could feel something extremely bad and terrifying had happen, or was about to happen.
I can sense people walking around in the laboratory, and i can hear their thoughts all clear, and as much as other people would enjoy it, I deeply hate it.
That's why i learned to shut them out, and Papa hasn't made me do anything with my ability to read minds, he wants me to get better at telekinesis.

Whenever i can't do what he wants me to do, the bad men take me, they place me in a chair and then they press a button... 
They send so much electricity in me, the pain is so unreal.

I've been thinking about running away, but never got the chance because the guards are standing outside of my door 24/7.
Then i found another way to get away, the window.
I walked over to it, even though my body screamed and begged me to stop.
I looked down, it wasn't that bad, i would survive the fall.

Then i opened my window, the wind made me shiver.
I sat on the ledge, as i prepared myself for the pain that i very soon would feel.
And then, i pushed myself out in the darkness.
It was peaceful as i fell, but then-

Slam!

I had hit the ground, the pain runned around in my veins, making me wanna scream, but I kept myself silent.
Black dots was dancing in your eyes, once they had stopped i started running.
I yelped out in pain, shutting my eyes hard, breathing deep down my stomach.
I sat with my hands on the fence that kept me hidden from the world around, then you heard something in the bushes.
You looked up, and saw a person, a kid.
It felt so weird, the only kids you ever really had seen was 011 and 02, 02 died a while ago.

The kid came closer to you, you then realized it wasn't one, but four.
One had black curly hair, and brown calming eyes.
One had brown curls and a cap, one had deep brown skin and calming kind eyes.
And one.... One was 011.
I began screaming for help, trying to break through the fence, but you couldn't.

"HELP!" you screamed, the kids were all staring in shock at you, except 011. 
You looked at 011, "Sister... Help" you said while tears where running down my cheeks.

Then i heard them, the evil men, yelling my number, searching for me with their flashlights.
I began panicking, screaming, crying, yelling, trying to break through the fence, but nothing worked. 

Then i felt two strong hands pulling me away from the fence, I screamed, I was so close, so close to being free.
"SISTER! HELP! PLEASE! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!" I cried out in pain, I saw the four kids, they were hiding behind some trees, i could see one holding back 011.
I felt everything letting go, i give up!
I can't take it anymore!
The torture!
Everything!

I looked up one last time, seeing 011 standing hugging the boy with the black curly hair as she cried. And then everything just went black.

--- Next day ---

I woke up, feeling only pain, everywhere.
Then Papa walked in, he didn't look at me, and i knew what that meant.
I would get punished.
Bad.
The men walked in.
No, dear god, please, don't let this happen, you thought.

Then they took me and dragged me somewhere.

"PAPA! PAPA! HELP! PAPA! NO! HELP! PAPA!" I screamed in terror, knowing nothing could stop them. They took me to a room, where a big water filled tank was placed.
I had no idea what for, but i knew it wouldn't be anything good.

Papa walked up to me, and looked me in the eyes, with pure hate.
"We will put you in there" he said pointing to the water tank, "and then you can find your way out on own" he said smiling evil.
Then he walked away, ignoring my screams.

They put me in the water, i could feel myself choking on the water, slamming my hands against the walls imprisoning me.
You tried your best concentrating on using my powers to get air, but i couldn't.
Everything hurt and my lungs were collapsing.

Then i heard something from outside of the tank, i sounded like gunshots.
Who would be shooting in here?
Then as i felt my world getting darker and darker, someone pulled me out, and held me.
I could here their mind, they were worried about.... Me?

Then you blacked out...