Chapter 4

A/n: Before we begin this chapter, i am so sorry for not updating for a long time, school is so exhausting. And second. 111 reads! I'm so blown away, this means so much to me, thank you all, very much! And i will try updating more, when the christmas holiday starts ('cause then i don't have to be in school! YES!)

My head hurts, my chest hurts, everything hurts, I feel like I'm drowning in pain.
I open my eyes, but only a little bit.
I see three people sitting and staring at me.
It's El, who look the most concern, Joyce and Jim are also there looking at me.
Joyce had stitched up my chest, where the Demogorgons claws once had been.
"You okay?" El asked, you could see that a tear or two had rolled out of her eye.

I nodded, just a tiny almost unnoticeable nod, but a nod.
A smile spread over her lips, and Jim smiled too.
"Glad you're alright, kid, but what happened when we weren't here?" Jim asked, I knew he was not asking all about Billy and so, but he was asking about how I got the scar.

I gulped a bit, it hadn't been any good experience.
I tried the best i could not to scream, the Demogorgon was still on my mind, it was the only thing i could think about.
"I.... It... The Demo-demogorgon.... It was... My mind... I don't know how... It just.... Was there" I tried to say, but i ended up sobbing as i laid on the couch.

El, Jim and Joyce facial expression was a weird mix of concern, anger, sadness and fear. 

They looked at each other, then walked away over to the others.
I looked around the room, noticing all the weird drawings on the wall.
It wasn't any longer in an order, some of them had been taken down, some of them still hung on the wall.

I tried to sit up the best i could, it was painful but i didn't care.

I slowly, and when i say slowly i mean slowly, over to the window.
Looking out in the dark, that was threatening to consume me.
But it was just dark, nothing more, and nothing like the darkness i had experienced.
The dark place Papa made me be in, the darkness who almost killed me several times, but he didn't care, he never did.

We were only test animals, nothing more.
We... I weren't worth their time, Jim, Joyce, El, everybody.
I did nothing good, when they know i can comunuate with things from the Upside down, not good things, they will cast me away.

I laid my hand on the window.
It was cold, but it's was still calming.

"Y/n?" a voice spoke.
I turned around seeing El standing, not totally sure, i could hear her mind.
I smiled to her.
She smiled back to me.
"Sister?" she asked, "Yeah?" i questioned.

"I want you to know my friends" she said, looking at me like i was unstable.
"What is a..... Friend?" i asked confused.

 "It's someone you'd do anything for" she said, smiling. 
I knew it had something to do with that boy, Mike... I think his name was.

After a couple minutes 4 people walked in.
They all looked kinda weird at me, i didn't know what to do myself, so all i did was to smile.
"I'm Dustin" the boy with the brown curly hair said. 
"I'm Lucas" the boy with the black skin and brown calming eyes said.
"I'm Mike" Mike, was El into him? Or was they just like... Best friends?
"I'm Max" a girl with ginger hair said. 
I smiled to myself when i saw her.

"What?" she said, kinda worried.

"Your hair..." i said, as i reached out to touch it.
She stepped back, looking weirdly at me.
The other boys just laughed, what was there to laugh about?

"There another one right?" I asked, they all became more serious.
"Yeah, there is. His name is Will" Mike said.
I looked at him.
"Will?" i whispered to myself.
Mike, Dustin and Lucas looked at each other then at me.

"It the boy in the middle" Lucas said handing me a picture.
Will. The boy that had been attacked by the Shadow Monster in my dream?
No, that's impossible, how?
I looked up at Lucas.
"This is Will.... From my.... Dream" I said.

All kids looked at me, surprise and confusing all over their faces.

Then i felt the pain in my chest getting more intense.

"Kids! Leave her alone! She needs to rest" Jim said coming into the room.
He made all of El's friends leave, and he helped on the couch again.
It only took a minute or two before you were in a deep sleep.