Chapter 9

A/n: first, thank y'all for all the reads, i appreciate it very much! And second, my Instagram is called: 'The.Sophie_' and my Tumblr is 'Secretlyimshakespeare'. H/l = hair length, h/c = hair color

I walked home to Will, my head and stomach hurting.
A bad headache had started, and i wanted to yelp out, but i didn't it would only make me look weak, and then Papa would come and punish me.
The wind blowing in my (h/l)(h/c), it danced around my head.

The i heard someone riding a bike coming closer to me, i already knew who it was.
"Hi Will..." i said as he rode beside me, "Hi Y/n! How are you-" he then saw the bruises on my face. "What happened to your face?" he asked in concern.

"Just someone in school..." i said as my face hang low, not wanting to socialize.
"Who? Y/n, who?!" he said raising his voice, "I don't know..." i said trying to walk away.

"I know you know who it was, you're you!" he pointed out, "okay, okay. It was Troy".
Will sighed, it didn't seem to be a surprise.
"See you at home" he said as he rode the bike home.

As i walked home the sky got darker, and the wind starting to get stronger so the wind almost took me away with it.
I then heard someone behind me.
"Sister. Please, help me. It's.... It's Papa" i heard El said behind me.
I turned around and saw i was in the other place, everything was black and she stood in the water.

She looked like she had been bruised, but not by a bully, it looked like she had been hurt by Papa. "What happened?" i say as i walk fast over to her.
"Papa came and took me! I'm back at the lab! You got to get me away!!! HELP!" she scream as she disappeared in a misty fog.

The darkness was gone, and i stood on the road.
A car horn honked at me, i screamed and threw myself on the grass.
"Watch out dumbass!" someone yelled at me, it was Billy Hargrove.
"I'm sorry" yelled Max back, as they drove away.

***
I laid in the grass.
Looking at the sky.
The white clouds slowly becoming grey.
Small raindrops falling on my face.
The silence that kindly embraced me.
The birds singing slowly stopping as the rain grew heavy.
"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" I heard Joyce and Jim yell, they must be looking for me? Why that, It isn't that late?

I sat up slowly and realized it was dark, i blinked once again, i guess the visit to the other place totally drained me.
"I'm here" i said, as i began to rise.
"God, Y/n. We were so so scared for you! Why aren't you home yet!?" Joyce said, i could see that she had been crying a little.
"I... I.... She.... El, she..... Came to me... Papa took her" i say, as tears threaten to spill out.
"She's in the lab! We... We got to... To help her.... It's Papa.... My... Sist- EL.... WE NEED TO HELP HER" i screamed and cried into Joyce's arm.

"It's going to be okay, we're going to find her, i promise you" she said, and calmed me down.
I could feel my eyelids growing heavy, and i closed them.
Falling into a well deserve sleep.