"One"

Dear diary, this is bullshit but I need to jot this annoying shit down or I won't be able to think in peace. I'm a young man with a slight crush on my father I know it's wrong and I know the consequences but I can help it, I know this ^crush^ of mine will fade soon I can feel it but it's still there I know he doesn't feel the same obviously but I can't be sure, I need something interesting to swoop in and make things reckless but I just don't know when or how. There's only so much I can do with my best friend my feelings for my father aren't much but it's still their I have a boyfriend and I love him even if he treats me wrong most of the time. I'm seventeen about to turn eighteen in a month I have these extremely​ gray eyes and light Carmel skin I have odd blond hair. My mom was lightly Carmel and my dad has blond hair he's tall and has tanish color skin from working in the sun last summer. I'm tall and lean with long legs but my dad's like six feet tall he's taller then me but who cares. I'm recently walking into my boyfriend Gavins house when he suddenly stops and slams me against the wall and attacks my lips I kiss him back instantly as he rubs his hands up and down my torso his hand sliping into my hair while he Yanks it to the side and sucks deep and hard on my neck we resumed walking, Gavin pushed me into his room ripping my clothes off so fast that I was stunned. Gavin grips my hips and pulls me to his own naked body and presses me to the bed sending  kisses all over my body he'd slowly lick my bruises while looking in my eyes with a slight smile.

"If you cry or scream I'll beat the hell out of you."

Gavin says it sweetly but I know it's a true warning nonetheless  I nod my head and willed my tears to go away.

"I'm not crying baby I love it when you hurt me."

It was true at some point but he's gone to far and it just hurts terribly.

"I know you do baby."

He whispers in the shell of my ear, I arched into his bare chest and he started grinding his hips against me a half moan slips out from between my parted lips as he bites my neck and sucks hard until it hurt like hell. Gavin pulled back and turned me on my hands and knees and thrusted inside of me I moaned as he took me bareback and had me panting like a dog in heat.

After a while later I had showered with Gavin and I was pulling my clothes on and I stretched when I turn around I was shoved into the wall and punched in my stomac groaning as I fell to my knees I was pulled back up only to be kneed. With a grunt of pain I willed myself to stand  as I stood up straight trying to block the pain out Gavin delivered a  harsh slap to my face I bit my lip he smiled and kissed me.

"Good boy now go home and rest."

I nod and I walk from the door and to my car. After pulling into my driveway  I killed the engine and cried once I stopped I got out and locked the doors and I went into the house this is just pathetic me I hung my jacket up and ran up the stairs throwing on some pajamas and heading back downstairs feeling so sore I walk into the living room and the lights are off but the TV still glowed and I heard my dad laughing at some part of the show.

"D-dad?"

He looks up and over at me switching on the lamp his eyes widened at the bruise on my face.

"What the hell happened to you?"

I felt my cheeks redden and I clear my throat slowly.

"Can I please just lay with you"

I ask in a pleading tone he looked at me but nods I sniffed and crawled into the warmth of him and the soft furry covers I got comfortable in front of him and I shifted as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me tighter to him while kissing my bruised cheek I closed my eyes and turned around and pressed my face into his chest closing my eyes. Dad continued to watch TV.