Save me from my self destruction

GERARDS POV
"Shit frank, hide" I said as we ran through the cemetery. We quickly found a large grave and hid behind it. "Gerard"   "Yeah" I replied. "I think that we just witnessed a murder" "me too" I said. I quickly dialed in 911 into my phone and told them where we were and that we just witnessed a murder. The police arrived in about ten minutes.  "I don't ever think that I will be able to unsee that" I said as me and Frank were sitting in the back of the ambulance. "lets just head home" Frank said. Shortly after that we got back into my car and started driving towards home. Once we got to my room I went into the bathroom. I got ome of my blades out from under the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror.
'your worthless' cut
'he doesn't even love you' cut
'your fat and lazy' cut
I continued on with the process until Frank came in. "I came to see what was taking you so lo..." his jaw dropped.  "What the fuck do you think that your doing?!" I was silent. "gerard"  he said "Frank I need you to save me from my self destruction" I said quietly. He came over and we hugged for a while. Until I noticed that he was covered In my blood. "frank" I said.  After that things got blurry and I hit the ground with a thud. "gerard" I heard. Everything was muffled, like I was under water. I felt empty, emotionless. Everything was black. Nothingness. 'I'm going to die' I thought to myself. I wish I would have said goodbye. Frank probably doesn't even love me anymore. Its better to just get things over with now.

-hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while. M y nephew was born and then thanksging and everything so, it was kind of hectic. Thanks for reading my story. I am going to start posting once a week now since once a day didn't work out so see you next week. Bye. (>^ω^<)