The funeral

FRANKS POV
Its been two weeks since Gerard committed suicide in that hospital, I've had nightmares ever since. Today is the funeral. I don't think I will make it through, but I will try for Gerard.

Im at the funeral. Im very nervouse there are a lot of people here that I have never met before including Gerard's ex girlfriend lyndsey. She was on the ground bawling. That bitch. She never has and never will love Gerard as much as I do. I walk up to Gerard parents. His mom pulls me in for a tight hug and starts crying into my shoulder. "shhh it will be fine"fine I coaxed. "NO IT WON'T HE WONT EVER COME BACK" After about twenty more minutes of her crying the ceremony finally started.

After everyone left, I went to say one last goodbye to Gerard. I walked up to the casket and no one was in it. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around. It was Gerard. "find me before it's to late" he whispered, and then, he was gone.

I was awoken by the bell in that signaled that it was time to leave math class. It was all a dream. Who was Gerard? Why did he want me to find him. That dream was the best one I've had ever since the incident. I have to find Gerard, and before it's too late.

Sorry guys this is the last chapter.  But I will consider making a sequel...