Perfecty happy

FRANKS POV

I walk out of my classroom and down the steps to my locker. I turn around and BAM, I run straight into the man himself, Gerard way. I give him a bear hug but I'm quickly pushed off. " EWWW, WHAT THE FUCK, FAG" he yelled at me. Shit I forgot, it was all a dream, I smoothly recover by saying, " Oh shut up you know you loved it" and then I walked away. Dammit frank, I mentally facepalmed.

As I get to art class, my teacher states that a student had to be transferred to this class due to some "complicated" reasons. Guess who's standing right next to her, fucking Gerard way. The only empty seat was next to me because nobody really wanted to sit with me because I was considered "emo" but it's okay, I never really liked people anyway. So, the teacher tells Gerard to sit next to me and I hear him mumble "fuck" under his breath. Gerard was one of the jocks, even if he didn't dress like one. So, I guess it was a bit embarrassing to have to sit beside the emo kid in art class. Even if Gerard is a jock, he's a beautiful man, so I spend the remainder of class looking at his face.

Once art class is over I head home and I'm greeted by my mother and her douchebag of a boyfriend brad. (honestly I don't even see how she has a boyfriend) They told me that we had some new neighbors and that I was invited over to their house. "You better not fuck this up, because they are offering me a job" mom said with this evil look in her eyes.

I'm sitting in my room playing my guitar when I hear footsteps and then a knock on my door. I get up to open it and I am greeted by a freakishly tall boy, about my age, black hair, and glasses. He kind of reminds me of Gerard. "So, I guess your the new neighbor" I said. "Yeah, cool guitar you have there" he replied while pointing at pansy. "Yeah, it's alright, so I guess we have to head down to your house" I said "yep, I'll lead the way" he answered. Then we were walking down the street. "So I didn't catch your name" I say "it's Mikey, and yours?" He replied "frank" I answered casually. As we arrived at his house. He opened the door and to my surprise Gerard was standing there looking very confused. "Mikey, where the hell have you been?!" He yelled. "Doing what mom told me to instead of trying to get layed" he replied sharply. Then Gerard's gaze turned to me and his eyes turned stone cold "why the fuck is he in my house?" Gerard asked his voice raising slightly. "Because he's the new neighbor" Mikey, grabbed my wrist and we headed upstairs to his room. It was black with band posters all over the walls. "I like your taste in music" I said just as the doorbell rung. Mikey and I raced down the steps to see who it was, we opened the door and a group of Gerard's friends stood there. "Hmmm, you look interesting" said a very tall guy who I think his name is bob. "Do you wanna come with us?" He said. "Uhhhhhh sure" I replied. Thy led me to bobs house and down to his basement. There were two couches a recliner and a flatscreen tv. I sat down in the recliner while everyone else chose there seats including Gerard who sat down in one of the seats closest to me. I could tell they were all totally high out of their minds. So I decided we should have a little fun and play spin the bottle since there were an even amount of girls and boys. I was hoping it would land on me and Gerard but I didn't look like it was gonna. Finally on the last spin it landed on us. Everyone was looking all tense, except for Gerard who was smiling at me. We scooted a little closer and then Gerard leaned in and our lips intertwined. It was the best kiss I ever had. After that Gerard and I kinda made out, and then I sat in the recliner and Gerard happily sat in my lap. Everyone was looking at us with weird looks. Some of the girls even gave me the evil eye, but I didn't care. I was perfectly happy with life.

Okay, so maybe I can keep to a schedule, as I promised, I would post on Wednesday's and Friday's. Okay I know I said Wednesday's and fridays but I might have to cut Friday out and only post on Wednesday's for a while. I'm a terrible human. -Carmen