BestFriends.

Issacs POV
I was walking to school with my best friend Fabian, we have been friends for 3 years and never left each others side for none of it. I always hung out with him and we had every class together, but i always had a thing for him, just how tall he is and how masculine he is it turns me on thinking on how he would make me moan his name. God I'm such bottom.
Me thinking of this made me forget i was walking, and i had almost killed myself by walking into the train tracks while the train was coming. If Fabian weren't there to stop me i would be dead. He asked me what i was thinking that made me black out, and i couldn't tell him so i just said i was thinking about the homework. I can't call myself a bad boy but i never do my homework, and yet I️ still have good grades (LOL).

Fabian asked me, "what would you do if i kissed you".

I stared at him for seconds, my heart racing and my mind going all over the place. At this point we were behind the school where we usually hang out and his face is close to mine giving me that stare that turns me on. I had to cross my legs so i wouldn't show but I'm pretty sure he saw because he looked down twice.

I mumble "probably kiss you back". I looked at him and then looked down.

Without hesitation he pushed me to the wall holding my waist staring at me with lust, my mind was going crazy at that point was he gonna kiss me? Was he gonna just play me? But then he let go and started laughing. It kinda hurt my heart that he didn't kiss me but i laughed like it didn't.

"I just wanted to test you". He said smiling at me

"Oh really" i said with sigh in my voice
" Yea," he said " why would i kiss my best friend, it's just weird. But if you were something else to me......" he stared at me again and i groaned trying to ignore eye contact.

"Maybe i would of, But See you in class Issac!". He said walking off. I walked to the tables sitting down trying to process what the hell just happened. But before i could process the bell rung.