Knotts pt. 1

Fabians POV

~ 2 Months later ~

it's 2 months later and me and Issac haven't been talking. It's hurting me. Driving me insane, i missed him too much. I needed to talk to him. I can't have some fight ruin our relationship... well friendship. I decided im going to talk to him today... No matter how much it hurts.

- First period-
I saw him walk up the stairs and stare me straight in the eyes. I couldn't help it i almost cried. His eyes seemed so helpless like he didn't sleep for days. I walked up to him.

"You look so tired you haven't been sleeping." I said with much worry

"Why do you care." He said

"Why Wouldn't i, Ive always cared" i said i was on the verge of crying

I guess he could tell because he walked me to the bathroom where it was silent. Just me and him. I thought he was gonna yell at me but he just walked up to me and hugged me. He started crying. I did as well. I hugged him back, i missed his embrace i missed everything about him.

"I missed you too much to be mad anymore..." He said "i couldn't sleep i kept thinking about you, the memories in my head kept me up at night" he sobbed

"I couldn't bear the thought of someone i loved most being mad at me". I said

I wanted to mark this memory. I let go of the embrace and grabbed his waist. I kissed kissed his cheek and wiped his tears.... Instead of running he kissed me on the lips making our bodies grow closer. The kiss became more hot. I didn't want to let go, the kiss got more intense. I grabbed his legs and pushed him up the wall. His body grinding on mine. I got hard. I didn't want to get anymore intense. I ended the kiss and told him i loved him. We Walked back to class and acted like nothing happened. Yet in our minds we knew what happened.....

- 2 weeks later-

It was the day our class got to go to knotts we did this every year. Me, Issac, and Patrick decided to get in a group of three. Issac wasn't excited about Patrick going but he stayed happy for me. We all got ready to go and Issac wanted to sit next to me. And so did Patrick..

"Lemme sit next to him we needa talk about important stuff" Patrick said

"So do we." Issac retaliated

"Hey hey hey, y'all both work it out before i sit by myself" i said

"Fine you can sit next to him". Patrick said with a sad face

"Thanks, you can sit next to him on the ride back" Issac said with a smile.

"I CALL WINDOW SEAT" Issac yelled running to the front on the bus

"WOW. RUDE" i yelled running to him.....

- on the bus-

It's been a hour on the bus and Issac already fell asleep. He sleeps so adorable. I kissed him on the cheek and he smiled. I actually fanboyed because of how adorable it was. I got on my phone and decided to check up on Patrick

-Text Message-

F: how are you holding up?
P: I'm doing well how about you?
F: we are doing well here.
P: hey i have a question.
F: go ahead shoot.
P: are you avoiding me because of Issac?
F: a-avoiding?
P: yes
F: i would never avoid you what is this?
P; i just asked i just felt like you were avoiding me

(Patrick has left the chat)

That was weird. We were almost there. When traffic came out of no where. We had to wait for like 30 minutes to get out of traffic. Issac woke up and asked why it was taking so long. I told him about the traffic and stuff. He kissed my cheek and held my hand while he fell back asleep. He was such a sweetheart. I kept thinking about how Patrick said i was avoiding him. He's still on my mind next to issac. I still don't know who to love without hurting the other.....

-pt.2 coming soon-