Mall Experience

Fabians POV
Well that didn't go as planned. He ran off before i could say anything. My mind is in places it's going wild and my anxiety is kicking in. I thought he would like it, i thought he liked me....

I walked back to class angry sad and depressed. I walked into the door no one looked at me but the teacher asked why i was late. I told him i didn't feel well. I sat down and just stared off into space as if i were dead, and of great... i almost forgot sat behind Issac, i would get angry just thinking about what happened but i decided to ignore it.
- Class Ends -

I tried to walk out so i would avoid any contact with him but he caught up with me anyways. I tried walking faster but every time I'd loose him he would come right back asking me why I'm avoiding him. I finally got to my next class and sat down took out my computer and decided to listen to music. I had forgotten that i had a way to text him on my computer so he was messaging me like no other. I finally decided to text him back.

-TEXT MESSAGE FORM-

Fabian: what do you want?
Issac: i need a explanation for what happened a while ago that's what i want
Fabian: i was caught up in the moment ok? Now leave me alone you ran away now do it again.
Issac: ... i actually liked it...

- Issac has left the chat -

I stood there shocked i was happy and yet sad at the same time. Did i just ruin our friendship? I don't know what to do anymore, i just need a break..
- After Class-

I asked Megan and a couple others if we could go to the mall to get things off my head, i went with Lani, Patrick and Megan, the only bad thing was that Megan decided to bring Issac along ruining everything. I stayed calm and just pretended he wasn't there but it was HARD not to stare at his soft cuddly hair, his beautiful eyes. It was hard not to.

- At the Mall-

Megan decided to go shop for some shoes with Lani which left me, Issac and Patrick. Most awkward situation ever...
Patrick decided to make conversation and asked us what we wanted to eat and he would pay.

"Nah I'll pay for my own food" Issac said with a smile

"But i insist." Patrick said looking at me and Issac at the same time

" I'll let you pay for mine~". I said laughing 

"anything for you bb." Patrick said laughing

Either Issac was mad or jealous because as soon as he said that he walked off and acted like he saw a "cool store" he wanted to check out i blushed at the fact that he was still a lil jelly but i acted like nothing happened

- 1 hour later - (MEGANS FAV PART)

The girls met up with us and we went to go eat. We went to go get burgers and fries, and Megan just got fries, i got a large fry, Lani and Issac just got chili fries, Patrick didn't want to eat because of his "six pack diet" he's goin on, But i don't judge even though he has a six pack.. I've seen it, it's beautiful.

- at the tables-

I decided to joke around with my fries so i put one up to my lip and told jokes as if i were drunk.

"YOU KNOW WHATS BIGGER THEN THIS FRY.. MY FOOT". i said laughing

Megan and Lani were laughing, Issac was trying not to laugh and Patrick was cracking up. But after he stopped he came close up to me and bit half the fry in my mouth off and winked at me. At this point Lani and Megan were crying and laughing, i was flustered and confused. Issac was stuttering trying to keep his anger in,

Patrick was eating the fry and said " what?.. i didn't get any fries"

"Well with your stupid diet maybe you would of been able to buy them" i said still flustered

"plus you insisted on buying all this," Lani said after she stopped laughing.

Patrick started blushing and taking the blame but Lani ruffled his hair and started laughing with Megan again.

- afternoon-

" Megan your riding with me tonight." Patrick said gesturing her to his dads car.

" I'll walk you home but i need to talk to Fabian first" Issac said to Lani

" I'll wait by the candy store" she smiled and walked off

So it was just me and Issac staring at Each other waiting for one of us to talk. But Issac just kissed me on the cheek and told me that he was sorry for leaving and then left to go catch up with Lani. I sat down and kept smiling i was holding my cheek as if a god kissed it, but then i reverted my memory back to Patrick, him eating half my fry so close to kissing me and his adorable wink.

I sat there thinking... "idk who to love."