The Other Boy

Fabians POV
"What would you do if i kissed you." I said.
My heart was racing and i was hoping for a yes but he stood quiet crossing his legs in fear. I didn't hear a answer soI pushed him against the wall and stared him in the eyes with lust and grabbed his waist.

"I would kiss you back..." he mumbled

I smiled as i wanted to kiss him but i just let go and laughed.

"I was just testing you". I lied

"Heh really". He said with a sigh

I wanted to kiss him anyway but i just told him if we were more then best friends then i would. I walked away and went to go hang with Patrick. Patrick is one of those friends you think that you have known for like ever. And we got close fast, faster then me and Issac did. More likely he was very attractive and he was very buff and sexy as hell. Ugh just the sight of him turns me on. But before i could say hi the bell rung and i ran to go catch up with Alec.
-In class-
For first period i had music with Issac, and it's at least the best class that i have, not just because of my love for music but for my love for my best friend. I played tenner saxophone one of the best instruments I've played so far in my span of 15 years of my life.

As i walked in, Issac was there already getting his instrument ready, he stared at me shyly and went back to putting his instrument together. I went to put my instrument together next to him and it was quiet. He's still confused on what happened in the morning.

"So Whats the deal with this homework for Kern". I said trying to make conversation

"Hm?" He said looking up at me

"Did you do the homework for kern?" i said again
"Oh- umm yea, do you need to copy again?" He said laughing

"Yea," i said "I'm gonna fail if i don't turn this in, and promotion is in 4 months." I said with worry

He smiled. I loved his smile it's the thing that gets me happy during the morning.

"I'll give it to you after class" he said smiling

We put our instruments together and 10 mins later we began to play. We played a section of 3 songs in the span of 7 mins, that's how good we were. After the songs our teacher said we have a kid joining us in the band, and i couldn't believe my own two eyes it was Patrick....