Jerk (Niall Horan fanfic)

Ashley's POV

"Shut up, Horan." I hissed.

"Make me." Niall smirked cornering me in the Science room.

I wanted to do something, but I knew I couldn't do it without getting in trouble. I quickly fled past him as he grabbed me by the arm yanking me back. His grip was really hard leaving a bruise. A smile pulled up on the corner of his mouth as I tried pulling away but I got in a trance of his beautiful blue eyes. All of a sudden he slapped me across the face, I hit the ground holding my cheek.

"What the hell?" I paused. "What was that for?" I muttered trying to stand up but kept on trembling. Later after walking me beaten up by him he walked away with his stupid gang.

"Ashley!" I heard my friend, Olivia yell behind me. My heart turned over my shoulder seeing her run over towards me. "You okay? I sort of saw what happened but I wasn't sure what was going on" she said running two fingers over my cheek.

I drew a breath, "Not really. I just got beat up by the one and only Niall Horan."

"Again?" She sighed too.

"Yeah." I nodded as she helped me up.

Olivia handed me her makeup bag. "You better wash up and cover up this. If teachers see it won't be pretty, trust me." She smiled pushing me off for a start to the girls' bathroom. I headed in surprisingly the only one, usually there's like three. I quickly washed my face and put on some makeup so I could hide this. Perhaps I didn't really know this Niall kid... he was my one and only bully who has hurt me since childhood. We've hated eachother since pre-school and I just want it all to stop! It gets on nerves and sometimes my parents notice and they ask me what happened but I always lie. Then, Olivia walks in. "You done?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but... don't tell anyone about this or else..."

"Or else what?" She said quickly.

"He'll hurt me."