Chapter TEN

I'm so happy u guys are cheering me on to write more! And so... i will :) Sorry i didn't update REALLY busy for my mother's 56th b.day yesterday and vacation. School starts on WednesdayD: i'm going to Middle School i'm sooo scared!!! Lol, today my brother and I were whacking each other w/ noodles you use for the pool and I backed up to far and fell on a rock. Now, I'm black and blue near my butt. AhahaxD

~Annalisexo

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ashley's POV

It was a long ride to Disney Lands, I sat in the passenger seat next to Niall watching tree and houses pass by as we drove down the road.

"I'm guessing there's still an hour left" Niall said patiently.

I was really as patient was Niall was, I was just having visions of Niall and I having so much fun!!

I looked down at my hands placed perfectly on my lap, I drew a breath trying to stay calm. Did I ever tell Niall that I get claustrophobic?! I gently chewed on my lip knitting my fingers together, my whole body started to heat up making it seem like the car walls were closing in on me. Weird noises appeared in my head and it soon started to riddle a long ring.

"You okay?" Niall asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"Did I ever tell you I get claustrophobic?"

"What? No you haven't. Let me guess... you're claustrophobic right now?"

I sigh, "Yeah sorry."

"I'll pull over" he murmured and pulled down to a rest stop. Once we parked his car I un buckled the seat belt and sprung out of the car.

My breathing was becoming heavy as the noise slowly faded away as I looked up. I was spinning? The sky looked so weird, I heard the car door swing and click close. I spun around making the sky spin more as Niall was approaching me. He narrowed his face carefully and went behind me lacing his warm arms around my waist. A sliver of a smile showed on my face as I rested my head on his shoulder closing my eyelids. He kissed the top of my head as he dragged both of us to the head of the car, he sat there pulling me onto his lap.

"Sorry I had to make us stop" I continued. "I had to make this trip longer."

Niall chuckles, "Nah it's all good. I didn't know you were claustrophobic... you should of told me before we left" he said trying to keep it cool. The ends of my mouth twitched and grew up wards. My eyelids lazily fluttered open as all I saw was a big entering building next to us and a parking lot in front of us.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"Like I said it's all good. I can take care of you if you want."

I spun around and pecked his lips. "I still have parents" I laughed against his mouth and kissed him. He kissed back. "Maybe when we grow older, you can take control."

He bit my lower lip tugging on it gently, "I know what you mean" he smirks.

I open my mouth a little as he stuck his tongue in, I gagged a bit as he played with my tongue. I put both of my hands on his face closing my eyes slowly pulling him closer.

Some one tapped my shoulder.

I quickly pulled away twirling around seeing a young lady.

"can you two please stop? You can do that somewhere else" she says.

Niall laughs, "Will do."

We got in the car. "But first... we'll continue this at the hotel." I say winking.

He smiles while rolling his eyes.

Niall shoves the key in the hole and turns it making the engine start.

~**~

We finally arrived at Disney Land as I snatched my hat from the floor and when I was about to open the door but Niall already was out and opening it for me. I looked at him half turned on my chair, I smiled as he smiles back. I got out.

"Wow it's hot!" Niall says.

"Yeah I know." I sigh with a little pout.

We both walked to the stands where you buy your tickets holding each other's hands.

"What ride do you wanna go on first?" Niall asks looking at me in the eyes once we got our tickets.

My eyes searched around the place. There was so many choices I couldn't decide! "Um... car lands?" I asked looking at him. He chuckled, yeah I know that was for little kids but I heard it was fun. "Yeah I know sorry. Ha ha..."

"Really? It's cool I don't care."

We both walked across the park to the car lands. And then later when we were tired we bought a place at a fancy hotel.

~**~

I flopped on the bed my feet aching from walking for hours. Niall lay ed next to me with hands overlapped behind his head. I was on my side eyes closed I was so tired! Next thing I felt Niall's fingers were brushing up and down my thigh making it all tingly. Goosebumps traveled up my arm making the hair on my arms rise up.

My eyes batted open seeing him looking at me with his poker face.

"Mm.. Niall?"

"Yes?" He asked in a husky tone.

"I'm getting tired.." I sighed my eyelids almost falling on me, I could see disappointment in Niall's eyes. I didn't want to be the first to go sleep or either the last one to sleep.

Niall yawns. I was guessing he was tired too. "Yeah me too." He kept on rubbing my thigh.

His hand rubbed harder on my thigh making it feel a bit pleasurable. I maoned a bit making it feel good, Niall stopped and pulling me to him resting his chin on top of my head as I snuggled into him. I closed my eyes as Niall turned off the lights and pulled the sheets over us. Then, he laced his arms around my waist and closed his eyes. I felt something soft brush against my forehead, it was his soft lips.

"I love you" he whispers.

Those three words changed my life. And even... me