Chapter 6

Ashley's POV

"NIALL JAMES HORAN!" I screamed in the phone.

"God... what?!" He partly yelled. "You literally blew off my ears.

I cleared my throat properly, "Why in the world did you watch me why I was taking a shower at school? I'm going to KILL you!!!"

"What? No, I never did that." He said innocently.

"I know everything, Niall." I said hanging up.

I took a deep breath putting the phone down to my thigh. It suddenly buzzed as I rose it to my face, Niall. I don't think I'll ever talk to him right now, too bad if this dating thing was for publicity or whatever... we were over!!

~**~

What the @#!*% was wrong with him? I had to ask my self that, what a jerk! Oh great ... here it comes again. He's bein' the same old @#!*% jerk.

But thank god it was Sunday I had church with Louis so I get to know him better.

~**~

I sat in the seats with both of my parents in the church. I sort of hated church some times even when I was little, on Christmas Eve I would chew and block bubble gum and cuss in church. My parents could care less. I wore a white dress down to my knees with a gray diamond belt above my waist. I looked to my left seeing Louis in a corner he seemed to be looking at me. He winked. I got out of my seat as my hand grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?" He asked looking at me straight in eyes through his 70's glasses.

"Um.. why would you care?" I murmured rudely yanking out of his grip. He glared at me as I strolled over to Louis, he had his arms crossed across his chest.

"Hey..." he whispered.

I smiled, "Hey. Sup?" I asked leaning against the wall with him.

"Looking at the most beautifulest girl in the world" he smirked. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Here come out side with me" he said grabbing my hand. I smiled even bigger not saying a word making it a good moment. Louis was so perfect. I liked him more than Niall.

Wait, I don't even think I liked Niall!!!

We got out side as we got to the parking lot. There was so many cars I couldn't even see the church any more.

"Can I tell you something?" Louis said holding my hand.

"Yeah..?" I asked looking at him, puzzled.

He sighed, "I like you a lot Ashley. I mean like... love" he said smiling.

Suddenly I felt or selves leaning in. I closed my eyes as our lips brushed together. Louis kisses me as I kissed back. For the first time I felt sparks with him. He was so gentle, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I tangled my fingers in his hair.

Louis pulled away a little, "That was amazing."

I smiled. "Yeah."

"Y-YOU!" I heard some one yell across the parking lot. My eyes widen in shock.

I turned around seeing Niall pointing at me. His jaw tightened as he had the meanest, maddest face in the world. I've never seen him so man before! I gasped.

"Oh...my...god," I whispered.

Sorry if was so short!!! Tell me if you like it :)(: