Chapter 5

OMD (Oh my Dick) <-- that makes me crack up every time. any ways... i just wanted to post one note that I'm glad people are still reading. This makes me sooo happy. This is like legit... beautiful!

It means a lot I've reached so many comments and votes and reads. It was breath taking.

I love you guys! Keep on reading means a lot!

~Annalise xo

_______________________________________________________________________________

Niall's POV

I watched Ashley walk into her house as I sighed.

My phone gracefully chirped in my ears as I pulled it out of my trousers as I looked at the screen. It was Louis. Oh great, he knows I'm with Ashley the love of his life.

"Hello?" I asnwered.

"Hey it's Louis. Vas happening?" He asked like Zayn woulf.

"Just walked Ashley to her house from the hospital why would you care?" I asked kitting my eyebrows together.

Louis's POV

"No reason." I smiled evily. "Hey, where does that Ashley girl live?"

"Again... why would you care?"

"Just tell me!" I demanded.

After a few minutes of argueing he told me the exact adress. Not so far away was it?! I dropped my self back into my car as I sped away, you're probably wondering what I was going to do to her? Haha... none of your business.

I arrived at her house as I opened the door and slammed it. I motioned over to the door as I rang the door bell. A moment later Ashley opened the door.

"Oh, hey Louis!" she paused. "How did you get here? I mean-"

"Yeah, yeah I know." I laughed stepping in side her house. "Niall told me."

Her eyes grew with fire and furry. Her hands turned into fists. "W-what? Why? So you can come and creep on me?" She partly yelled. I was puzzled, why would she think I would do that? Be some pervert watching her change into the window and them barge in and rape her. For god pitty sakes. What the @#!*% ? I'm not the pervert here... that's Niall! He spyed on her in the girls' locker room window watching her take a shower.

But, of course I would know. I walked behind him and asked him what the @#!*% he was doing. He told me and I was shocked that Ashley didn't even noticed him!

Ashley looked at me.

"Whoa dere curly. I am not some kind of pervert. Niall spyed on you while you were taking a shower in the girls' locker room!" I explained.

She gasped, "What? How would you know? You were with him?"

"No, no, I just saw." I answered.

"Saw what?" She asked covering her chest. I laughed.

"Him spying on you. Honey, why would I see you naked? He's a pervert and he actually likes you. Don't you know that? The way he pinned you against the wall at the resturant. Remember that? Yeah I do." I continued. "He obviously likes you, he doesn't want you for publicity he wants you to actually love him."

"Ewww no" she lied.

I chuckled. "Let's not argue about this." I said showing her a picture.

Ashley gasped, "Oh @#!*% please! Oh my god!"

"I told you." I murmured winking at her.

~**~

Ashley's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about that picture. I was so @#!*% off at Niall now!

Music blasted through my ear buds as I listened to the song "Safe and Sound" By Taylor Swift. I fiddled around with my necklace until I could hear my phone vibrating.

My hand reached for it on the counter as I un locked the screen and looked at who it was.

Niall. I read.

No, don't answer it for what he did. What a jerk! I know he was one of these kind of guys, they are gross and pervy. I sighed and ignored it turning up the music more harder but trying not to hurt my ears. I layed back on my chair and rocked back and forth, for some reason I remember my teacher telling me not to lean back in my chair but I could care less if I hit my head and bled to death.

"Who was on the phone hun?" My mom called from down stairs, her crispy voice bouncing off the walls.

"Just my friend." I yelled back, my voice not night and crispy more like husky and raggidy.

If I told Niall I found out about this what would he do?

My guess was he would just lie to me or better yet... say no. That's it?! That's all you got Horan? God, I'm going to revenge on you so bad!!