Chapter 11

ok guys... the only way i can update is w/ my iPad it suxs... i really hope u enjoy and we have a new requested character named Peyton :) enjoy?!?!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ashley's POV

~A few weeks later at school~

"We have a new student." My homework teacher said.

I yawned from this morning hating waking up at five o'clock in the morning. A girl stood besides the teacher. She was sort of short but I was taller than her, she was as tall as the teacher's shoulder. She had blond hair bounced up into a messy bun with a sparkly head band. She wore a purple tank top and shorts. She was very pretty, I believe prettier than me supposedly to Niall.

"Her name is Peyton. She moved here from Dallas, Texas." The teacher said with a plain dull voice and straight face. Why was the teacher always so boring?! I looked around the class seeing all the boys drooling over the girl but the good thing is that Niall wasn't even paying attention doodling in his blue notebook.

Yeah... I had to admit Peyton was pretty but she was probably going to be the next it girl. That's what annoyed me. The next new popular girl in school.

I drew a breath dozing off and the teacher's voice turning into a blah blah blah. My eyes were trying to focus on the floor but everything was blurring around me. In the backround a chair drew across the floor next to me. I blinked a few times and looked over. There was Peyton as she sat next to me and flashed me a sweet smile.

"Hi I'm Peyton. If you we're even listening" she giggled.

"I wasn't," I said honestly and gritted my teeth together once I smelled the cupcake/flower perfume she was wearing. I scrunched up my nose trying not to breathe in the toxic smell.

I saw Peyton darting dirty looks at me from the corner of my eyes as I folded my arms and tried avoiding her but that smell grew even stronger.

"your pretty. You got a boyfriend?" She grinned while lying.

I nodded. "Yeah I do, why would you care?"

"Well" she said wrapping an arm around my shoulder and smiled. "You're my new friend. And I always care about what happens in my friend's life."

"Um ok." I said like I could care less.

~**~

Atfer school Peyton invited me over her house close to the school. It was one of those mansion types.. huge pillars, horse shaped bushes, and four story high. She drove her car home and parked it in the garage which was also huge. She got out and I got out. We walked in side as her little sister was dancing in front of the TV swirling her hips in circles.

"Mum! I'm home! Oh and hey Shakira" she waved at her sister like popular girls say.

"Heey!" Her sister waved at both of us.

I felt a bit awkward but smiled weakly at her. Her little sister giggled as her Peyton's mom walked in tight pink sweats and a small fuzzy jacket.

"Hey girls!" she smiled. "And who is this Peyton, your new friend?"

"Yeah this is Ashely!" Peyton says cheerfully.

"Oh you're so cute Ashely" she smiled even bigger and pinched my cheek. "Welcome to our home. If you need anything just tell me. Cos I will respect you. Now give me a hug. You are one of us now."

Peyton's mum opened her arms wide as I looked down. You could see her nipples popping out of her jacket as I swallowed hard. I looked up as she squeezed her arms around me. I looked the other away groaning smally. She giggled pulling away.

"Do you want me to get you something?"

"Mum, shut up go away." Peyton breathed crossing her arms across her chest.

Her mum sighed walking away. I looked at Peyton giving her the, what are we going to do now? look.

"Let's go up to my room. I'll invite friends over later," She said cheesily.

"Okay" I replied as we headed up the staircase. Once we walked up to her room my eyes widened and my jaw dropped to the floor without her noticing I shut it closed. Peyton strolled over to her bed and sat on the edge of it pulling her iPhone out and tapping her fingers on the screen. My phone buzzed in my back pocket as I slipped it out with two strong fingers. I opened my message center with my thumb and looked at who it was from, Niall.

'Hey where are you?' He texted. 'At Peyton's why?' A minute past and he didn't reply. Did I say something wrong? Am I missing something? Is there something wrong with hanging out Peyton? I blinked a few times getting overwhelmed by the snapping sound of Peyton's fake nails.

"Sit" she said grimly.

I obey sitting next to her my ass almost falling off.

"Who were you texting?" She asked.

I opened my eyes to answer but she grabbed my phone and looked through my coversations with Niall. Her eyes widened as she looked through the texts.

"You're dating Niall?!" She looked at me giggling.

"Um y-yeah," My bottom lip trembled as I rubbed my arm.

"Aw, I knew there was something up.. you guys were staring at eachother crazy today." she giggles.

I rolled my eyes.

"Trust me you are guys are really cute."

Then my phone buzzed again in Peyton's hands. She gave it to me.

'Because tonight was game night'