Spunk Shocked - Friends Rocked

Assalamu Alaeikum Warahmathullaahi Wabarakaathuhu!

Smashchilla is back.

This is another chapter of my story.

I hope you'll like it so..

Read and Enjoy!

             ××××××××

Loso pulled me near the bike stand in the park and he got onto his bike and signalled me to get on. I too got on because if we stay here more Ivan will disturb us again and also it was so dark.

We then came to his home. His family is so sweet. Not like mine. We straightly went to hs room.

"Loso! Where did you go? You just ran out suddenly" his mother scolded him and saw me.

"Mom, I went to meet Lucy" Loso said and I smiled at her.

"Oh!!! That's the reason ha? If Lucy is there he'll forget the whole world" his mother said, smiling. "You people want something to drink?" she asked.

"Yes!!" we squealed.

She smiled at our works and went.

"Can I know why we came from the park?" I asked.

"If we stay there, Ivan will disturb us again" he said and a smile appeared in my face. My friend is the best friend in the whole world.

"Forget him," said Loso. "Tell me how was your college.Did you enjoy? Did you miss me?"

"How can she remember you? She was busy in loving" someone talked from behind.

"Frank brother!" I said. LECTURE!

"Don't worry! I won't lecture you" he said and sat on Loso's bed.

"Frank brother, you told something about loving right?" Loso asked in a questioning tone.

"Why? Didn't she tell you?" Sometimes my brother is a head ache to me.

"Lucy! What is he telling?" asked Loso angrily.

"Loso, I came there to tell you everything but that Ivan duffer collapsed everything" I said.

"Alright then tell me. I want to know everything. Now!" he ordered me.

Lucy listen to no one's order. But accrding to the situation I accepted his order.

I told him everything. From starting to the end I told him everything. I felt tears in my eyes.

"I want to tell Dale about my love. I weren't able to tell him earlier but I wanted to tell him about my love which I have never felt about anyone before. He was the first and I want him to be last."

"I too wish the same" a voice told. It sounds like......

Like Dale's!

I turned around and I saw him.

DALE!

"Yeah it's him" saying Ivan came too. Not only him my whole team was there.

I was so confused.

"Oh god! Just stop your expressions. I'll tell you what happened" said Loso acting as of he was frustrated. But I know my friend never get frustrate about me.

"Ivan told me everything. Then I was a bit angry that you didn't tell me about Dale by yourself. You are my friend and I got to know about your love by someone else. So I thought to tease you. Ivan is not bad. He did it because I told him to so." Loso related everything to me.

"Then why did you get angry with him. You black-mailed him" I thought to tease him back but it backfired.

"If I didn't do something like that, you would have made him end in hospital. I just protected my cousin" uttered Loso and everyone laughed.

It was a shame. They pulled my leg and I didn't find it. Shame on you Spunk.

"Now leave that and tell me what you wanted to tell.Come on!" said Dale smirking.

"Come on Lucy, just spit it" said Tenzy, with her usual smile.

"Propose Dale! Propose Dale! Propose Dale!" my friends screamed.

"Guys quiet. Loso's parents are there" I was afraid that they might tell about Dale to my parents.

"Lucy, I forgot to tell you something" Loso said smiling.

No! Not smiling. He was trying to hide his laugh.

"This whole idea was my mom's" he burst out laughing. I was totally surprised.

Naughty Auntie!!

"Now propose!" they started again.

"I can't" I said and looked at Dale. He pouted making me laugh.

"Come on Lucy! You can't do like this. Come on!" he said and he looked like he was about to cry. Cry baby.

"PROPOSE HIM!!!!!" my friends screamed again.

"Okay! Okay!" I said smiling and took a deep breath.

This was the moment I was waiting for. I'm going to propose him. I am going to tell MY DALE that I love him. This is happiest moment in my life. I don't know how to describe my happiness. I am really happy. I opened my bag and took out the ring which I made for Dale.

I went and stood before him. He was smiling as if he was about to get an award. Well, I am more valuable than award, right?😎

"Dale, this is the happiest day in my life" I told with tears. He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Just tell me those three words and I'll never ever let a drop of tear fall from this beautiful eyes." said Dale and I felt so happy.

"Dale, I— I lov..."

                                  ×××××××××

How was the chapter?

Dale is back.

If you like this chapter Vote★ and Comment.

Let's meet again in new chapter.

Until then,
Assalamu Alaeikum Warahmathullaahi Wabarakaathuhu!