Step Dad - A Harry Styles FanFic

"You can't just leave me" I shouted to Derek who was now packing his things.

"Watch me" He replied and left the apartment.

Derek took all his things with him leaving me in the apartment in London and all my family are back in New York.

my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened it to find a familiar looking boy, he was much taller than me had curly Brown hair and emerald green eyes.

"Hi I'm Harry from next door" The boy I now know as Harry introduced.

"I'm Sarah, can I help you?" I asked confused about why he's here.

"Oh um, well I heard everything between you and your boyfriend and I wanted to see if you were ok" He explained

"Oh right I'm fine thank you" I replied. "Would you like to come in?" I asked

"Sure" he replied and I stepped aside allowing him to come in to my apartment.

Harry and I sat down talking about random things, I actually felt comfortable around Harry he aactually listened to me and we got on really well, I learned his full name is Harry Edward Styles and was born February 1st 1994 his favourite food is tacos and he's allergic to alcohol.. strange.

~ 1 week later

Harry and I have been hanging out nearly every day, he's coming over to my place in 15 minutes and I currently look like death. I quickly combed my hair and put it up in a pony tail before I brushed my teeth and aapplied a small amount of natural make up. Just as I was about to apply eyeliner there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Harry standing there grinning.

"come on in" I said and Harry did so and made himself comfy on the sofa. I sat beside him and his deep green eyes born into mine.

"I've loved hanging out with you these past few days" Harry said.

I instantly felt bad, I thought what Harry and I had was a friendship and nothing more and I kept such a huge secret from him.

"Sarah would you be my girlfriend?" Harry asked.

"Harry-" I started but didn't know how to finish he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Harry I'm pregnant that's why Derek left" I whispered.

I looked up and couldnt quite read what Harry was feeling.

"I understand if you want to leave too" I said breaking the silence

"I'm not leaving, I still want to be with you" Harry said smiling

"Really you still want to be with me even though I'm pregnant with someone else's child?" I asked shocked

"Yup" Harry replied whilst pulling me into a hug