Nerves or?

"That dress is stunning" Louise gushed. Louise is the wedding planner and we've been getting on great right now I'm trying on wedding dresses.

"I'm not feeling it" I replied truthfully.

"Oh well there's plenty of other shops to look around" She replied smiling.

"You know I'm not feeling to good I think I'll just go back to the apartment and rest you can come with me or you can go off and do your own thing" I replied smiling.

"You know now that you mention it I think I'll go visit my parents" Louise said happily

"Ok ill see you soon" I replied as I entered the dressing room to change.

Once I had my red oversized jumper on and my navy leggings I left the shop and went towards my car.

I managed to get to my car without anyone seeing me.. it's crazy ever since Harry and I got engaged paparazzi have been following me everywhere.

I drove the apartment and noticed Nialls car in the lott.

As I walked through the doors the usual vanilla scent wafted through the air.

"Hey how come your home so soon" Harry greeted me and gave me a hug.

"I don't feel too good" I explained.

"Sit down and watch Tv, I'll bring you in some water and painkillers" Harry suggested and I did as he said.

A few minutes later Harry and Niall appeared.

"So how you feeling?" Niall asked.

"Well this morning when I woke up I didn't feel to well and got sick but when I went out the feeling went and it came back again in the bridal store" I explained.

"Maybe it's just pre wedding nerves" Niall explained reassuringly.

"I guess" I replied blushing. I was kinda nervous.

"Niall you can keep a secret right?" Harry asked and I was rather confused.

"Harry your my best mate I won't tell a soul" Niall replied.

"Sarah when was the last time you had your period?" Harry asked his eyes wide.

I looked at him in disbelief before I realised what he was getting at.

"No no I can't be" I exclaimed beginning to panic.

"Better safe than sorry we need to go to the clinic" Harry explained and I knew he was rright I mean if it's not what he thinks we could still find out why I'm feeling ill.

"You guys go and I'll stay here" Niall said

"Thanks Niall we'll be back soon" Harry said as we walked out the front door and towards the car.

"Harry?" I asked nervously.

"Hmm?" He replied

"If it is what you think it is, well is it something you want?" I asked.

"Of course it is, we can make it work" Harry explained

"I'm scared Harry" I admired truthfully.

"Don't be I'm here every step of the way" Harry explained.

The rest of the car ride was spent in a comfortable silence as we passed the streets of London.

We arrived at the clinic and were seen too straight away.

"So ill just run these tests and be back to you straight away" The doctor explained before leaving Harry and I.

Harry's smile was gleaming and I could tell how much he wanted this which made me want it a little more.