Family

"Harry can you finish putting the crib together today please?" I asked Harry who was in the man cave otherwise known as the game room.

"Louis is coming over to help me with it in a few" Harry said not removing his eyes from the tv.

"Ok well I'm going out now" I said as I turned to leave.

"Where you going?" Harry asked.

"Shopping with Niall and Louise" I explained.

"Ok well be careful" Harry said before turning back to his game.

I went downstairs to the kitchen taking my keys and phone from the counter. I looked at my appearance in the mirror my long Brown hair was in a neat pony and I had jeans and a shirt on my bump was average size for a 7 month pregnant woman.

I took my bag and went out to my car and began the drive to Nialls place which he shared with Liam.

There was a lot of traffic which gave me time to think about things.

Harry will be doing a lot of tours and appearances around the world I now know how big they are and wow. I thought about the pregnancy and what they baby would look like.. I thought about how my life has changed since that nosey curly headed boy came to my apartment. I finally have family who care for me I have 4 new brothers a husband and a baby on the way I even have a sister.