Moving Day

I'm not 5 months pregnant and beyond hormonal, today is the moving day and we were finishing loading off all the things into the moving truck.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked as he closed the doors to the moving truck.

"Ready" I replied smiling as we got into the truck and began our journey to our new home.

Once we arrived I went into the living room leaving the boys to unpack everything when a wild Niall appeared.

"Sarah?" Niall asked.

"Yes?" I answered

"I got you a gift" he explained pulling out a box and handing it to me.

Inside the box was a silver bracelet with a band on it and on the band it had Dillon write on it.

"I left the other side blank for when the New styles arrives do you can get their name put on it" Niall explained.

I grabbed Niall wrapping him into a huge hug.

"Thank you so much Niall" I whispered. "And aactually I wanted to ask you something but didnt know when or how" I explained.

"What is it?" Niall asked a confused expression on his face.

"Will you be the baby's godfather?" I asked hopefully.

Niall didn't respond just englulfed me in another hug.

"I'm taking this as a yes" I squealed.

"Come on let's see how the Boys are doing" Niall said and we left the living rroom and entered the kitchen to find all the presses were now full of food and utensils and all other little decorations lying about like frames on the walls and awards the boys had won.

"Wow you really out did yourself" I exclaimed.

"It was all Liam he did all the small touches to make it a home" Harry explained.

"Aw come here daddy direction" I joked as I hugged Liam.

"Let's show you the rest" Zayn said and we all followed.

We walked into the children's play room and there was bean bags on the floor and the whole floor was one big soft mat, the whole back wall was now a chalk board and there was plenty of toys to keep a dozen children happy. There was frames on the walls and little animal characters, the frames were filled with photos of the boys and I and some were left empty.

There was a tv and a book shelf with a mixture of kid stories and films.

"This is beautiful you guys" I exclaimed as I took it all in.

"We let the child at heart do this room" Zayn explained pointing to Louis who stuck his tongue out.

We moved upstairs and didn't bother going into the bathroom as we opted to keep it the way it was, the same with the game room and office.

"So this is our bedroom" Harry explained as we walked in and wow.

Our bedroom had Brown walls and carpets in the centre was a massive bed with Brown and cream bedsheets and like a million pillows. On the wall was a huge tv similiar to the one in the living room and there was a balcony which had chairs amd a table on it and from the balcony there was a perfect view of the kids outdoors area.

"I love this so much thank you so much you guys" I gushed at my new room when I noticed a door. I walked through the door into a wardrobe a walk in wardrobe and it felt like I had just entered heaven.

~

Harry and I were settling into our new home nicely, I was currently breaking in our sofas in the living room and watching E! my Brown locks in a bun on top of my head and a onesie on.

"Thinks seem to be going well for the styles duo, after getting hitched 2 months ago the pair are welcoming a baby and have now moved into a kid friendly mansion, Sarah had been spotted a few times sporting her bump and that very glamorous ring of hers" Guliana Rancic said on the tv.

"Harry" I called out.

"Yes?" He answered a few minutes later appearing in the sitting room.

"How do they find out all this stuff?" I asked confused.

"I really dont even know it's kinda scary" he said laughing.

I pulled out my phone and noticed I had mentions from the boys on Twitter.

The boys think it's funny to tweet about my hormonal moments during my pregnancy and sometimes video them and upload them to Twitter with the hashtag #SSmomtrums

@NiallOfficial so today Sarah had a momtrum in McDonald's because she didn't get enough red sauce #SSmomtrum

How annoying but all the fans think their great and so do other moms.

"Maybe we should start thinking about baby names?" Harry asked

"What Do you have in mind?" I aasked

"Jess for a girl and Jake for a boy?" Harry asked.

"Jake's not bad but I don't like Jess" I said truthfully.

Harry just giggled and laid down beside me.