Epilogue

About three weeks after the dance school had ended and Louis and I were walking happily and proudly hand in hand.

"Can you come over today?" Louis asked me. "I want to show you something."

"Sure," I smiled. "Last day of school, so we're free." Our graduation ceremony had been held in the morning but for the rest if the day, seniors were allowed to roam the school to revisit places for the last time. But now we were leaving the campus and it was a little emotional. I looked back at the school and Louis squeezed my hand.

"It's okay, Luna," he said reassuringly. "We both got accepted into the same college so that's great." I smiled at the thought.

"You're right!" I said happily. "Shall we go then?"

So we headed for his house. His mom was in the kitchen downstairs.

"Hi Lou, hi Luna!" she called.

"We'll be right back," Louis said to her. "I'm going to go show her my music room."

I knew Louis was a really good musician- especially a piano player. I had only heard him play a few times though.

We walked into a room at the end of the hall that had a mini grand piano in one corner, a microphone set up in the other, and some guitars and basses on the walls.

"So what are you going to play?" I asked him sitting next to him on the piano bench.

"An original." he shyly smiled. "Ready?" he flexed his fingers and positioned them on the piano. His fingers moved to a melodious tune and them I realized he was singing.

"I'm feeling like right now

I wish you were here with me

Cause right now

Everything is new to me.

You know I can't fight the feeling.

And every night I feel it.

Right now

I wish you were here with me..."

The song went. It was beautiful. When he finished I grinned and clapped.

"I love it!"

"I'm glad," he said. "I made that for you when we were apart so in that sense, the lyrics make sense."

That was so touching.

"Your so talented, Louis." I whispered.

"Thanks," he gathered his music sheet. "It isn't finished. I want to revise it- make it better and add more lyrics. But if you like it already thats great."

Then I leaned over and kissed him.

"I love it, Louis. And I love you."

"I love you too."

The End

So like I said this was for a purpose written but if you think it's good I wouldn't mind some votes and comments ;).

It's just a cute story, don't you think haha! I enjoyed making it!!