The door opened revealing both Haru and Mitsu.

"Settle down kids settle down we got a new kid today and his name is Haru Amane please welcome him," The teacher said

Haru waved awkwardly and the teacher looked that the seating chart.

"Haru can you go to table 4 the table that has Jason, Tatiana, Darek, and Diane?" The teacher commanded

Haru shrugged and went to the table and take his seat.

"now students please open up your textbook to page 190 where we learn..."

time skip

*bell rings*

"ok students please study for your upcoming test next week on Monday!" the teacher informed before the students leave for lunch.

"Hey, Haru would you like me to show you around campus right now?" Mitsu asked looking up at Haru.

"Erm, sure!  I got nothing else to do anyway" Haru shrugged and looking down at Mitsu.

"Alright! follow me, please! " Mitsu hold hands with Haru as she guided him around the campus.

"this is the student showers.."

"this is the water fountain.."

"this is the study hall..."

"this is the bathrooms..."

"this is the boy's pe lockers..."

((I think you guys know where this is going so I won't say more of this))

"so now do you have now a clear look at the campus?" Mitsu asked with a curious look on her face.

"yeah, I did thank a lot!" Haru replied with a weak looking smile on his face then crossing his arms.

"do you have any questions?" 

"no, thank you but thanks a lot again!"

Haru runs off before Mitsu can even say bye to him 

Grrrr

"Sounds like your tummy is hungry!" Shiki said with a satisfied look on her face 

Haru sat on his bench and dig through his backpack for some lunch in a brown bag.

"oh no oh no!" he murmured to himself 

Grrrrr

"shit! where is it?!" Haru dug deeper.

he dug more and more but then he just gave up and drop his bag on the floor.he slouched on the bench and gave a stressful sigh. "Aw man if you're hungry I'm hungry too!" Shiki got a queasy look on her face. "I'm a dumbass for leaving my lunch at home" Haru mopped a bit. "maybe a miracle can happen and some food randomly came!" Shiki tried to get Haru spirits up."pffff as if I don't believe in magic anyway you little magician" Haru tried to sound sarcastic." if you don't believe in magic then why am I here then? I'm not like your imaginary friend or anything I'm a demon a demon that is meant to control your emotions especially the jealous and angry emotion" Shiki pouted. "yeah yeah" Haru sounded pretty bored. 

Akira and Iwasaki started walking past Haru and this catches Haru eyes. he got up and look at them with a "Spying" look on his face.

"ugh, Akira you are late for lunch again!" Iwasaki sounded pretty irritated. "Sorry, Iwasaki I was looking at my grades for Language art class and turning my late work in!" "no dumber excuses Akira! you know how much I hated for being alone for 5 minutes?" Iwasaki went really impatient. "well sorry Iwasaki! don't you get any other people to hang out with rather than me?  whenever I meet up with you-you always complain about something and I don't like it one bit! I believe that you're just dating me just for  show and not for true love keep doing this and I will break up with you and no jokes on that!" Akira crossed her arms and had a very serious look on her face. Akira then breaths in and out to calm herself down. "now Iwasaki do you understand now? I'm not taking the relationship as a joke" Akira looked up at him. he nodded and said "I..I understood..." Iwasaki began to hold his hands together and rubbed it a bit causing a bit of sweat to form on him. "why so quiet all of the sudden? is it because of something I said? sorry if I was rough I want this relationship to go very smoothly not a harsh abusive relationship" Akira patted Iwasaki back but then he hits her hand away from her. "sorry Akira it's just that I've gotten some family issues that make me this way and I'm sorry if I acted so tough on you  but let's say I truly loved you Akira and always" Iwasaki opened up his arms and hugged Akira and she hugged back making the hug so sweet and warm.

Haru was s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ watching both of them with an empty tummy and a disgusted look on his face. 

He grins a bit while Shiki pouted.

"This is not right" Haru murmur making a fist.

"Haru don't be jelly!" Shiki playfully tapped his forehead. "...why shouldn't I?" He replied. "Look your mother doesn't want to see you in this state!  Haru she loves you so much!  Be happy and cheer!" Shiki tried to bring Haru spirit up but it only worsened a small tear formed in his eyes. "Don't mention her please!  I still can't get over it the fact that she is dead!" Haru covered his face and sob for a while.
"Hey hey I'm sorry for mentioning her she didn't do anything wrong" "I know but I missed her so much" Haru began to shake a bit suddenly got anxiety attacks.

"M... Mother!  She's not dead she is alive!"

"She c. Cannot be dead!  She is alive!"

"She is here!"

"She is with me!"

"She's not in heaven!"

"She is next to me!"

"Oh no Haru cannot take the fact that she is dead," Shiki said to herself

Flashback

Haru Mom came back home with a sad look on her face. Haru dad went up to her and spoke to her then he went into tears. Haru didn't understand what there saying until his mother handed him the paper. In big bold red words CANCER. Haru heart shattered. "Momma!  Don't go please please!" Haru tugged on her dress and begged. His mom kneels down to his hight and spoke "don't worry dearie I will try to fight it" His mom open her arms and gave him a hug.

Timeskip flashback

Haru mom eyes are dull and she has no hair. Haru and his dad sit beside the bed to console his mother. The doctor came to check up on her they tried to treat her but just moments later the heart monitor stopped and her eyes slowly closed. When Haru was holding her hand he can feel her Weakening. "NO MOM MOOOOOM! " Haru yelled "mommy!  No!"

Flashback ends

Haru is still shaken up by that event
He was so close to his mom.