Side author note- sorry for not updating its because I'm low on motivation for this book. The more people who read, comment, like, criticism, and feedback the more I'm motivated to update this book!

Akira notices his shaking and left Iwasaki. "Hey, where are you going?" Iwasaki shouted. "I'm helping out a friend" she replied.

"Mommy is not dead she is alive"

"she is here...she is here...."

Haru keeps on murmuring it to himself.

"Haru! get over with your mom death! death happens every day it normal!" Shiki said

"...."

"Haru what wrong?" Akira asked 

"oh just some death issue," Shiki said forgetting that no one other than Haru can see or hear her.

Haru hugged himself still shivering from the flash that he had. 

"Haru just tell me what wrong!" 

Akira sat next to him and patted his back trying to console him.

"Haru just tell me what wrong don't be shy about it"

"mom.." he finally replied

"what about your mom? what did she do?" she asks

"she...g..gone" Haru looked down depressed

"Oh, when did this happened?" she asks again 

"seven years ago," he said in a deep tone.

"Haru that's a long time can't you just get over it by then?"

"no, I can't I keep on getting flashes and nightmares about it and it's not leaving me"

Akira hugged Haru making Haru cheeks in a tint pink color.

"Haru stopped being so depressed on something in the past be happy that your mom existed once but you know humans gotta go" Akira softly said.

Haru hugged her back and said, "thank you so much Akira!"

she smiled at him but let go of his grasp as she knows Iwasaki is really impatient. she waved a goodbye to him.

"you could of confess to her!" Shiki cooed into Haru ears.

"Dammit!" he cursed stomping his foot.

"hehe you've could have done it back there" Shiki chucked a bit and playfully punched Haru shoulders.

Haru groaned before the bell rang to go back to class.

well I'm gonna leave it here cause my fingers are getting sore