Chapter 2

Hayes POV:

Nash was telling the girls everyones name.

Wow. She's really pretty. Not like any other girl. Like, honestly beautiful. Her golden blonde hair looked like maple syrup, all wet and stuck to her face. She had light freckles sprawled across her nose. And her eyes, those her the best. They were deep, olive green. Nothing like my light, sky blue eyes. She was ... perfect. To me, atleast. She really was.

"This is Hayes." Nash spoke, waking me up from my distance.

"Huh? What?" I mumbled, unsure of what he'd say.

"Guys this is Tatum, Taryn, and Hadley. Taryn and Hadley are sisters." Nash said.

"Hey." Hadley smiled slightly.

Maybe she's my age. I thought.

"How old are you guys?" Taylor did the work for me.

"Me and Tatum are 19, but little Hadley is 13. We're here on a summer vaca, but um, yeah. So this is where we are now." Taryn explained.

Hadley looked at me, and I smiled and winked, thinking it was the right move. Guess not, because as soon as I did that she turned around and looked in her backpack. When she turned around again, she had eyedrops in her hand. 

"Is your eye twitching? Here." she offered, sarcastically.

"Uhh, yeah. Thanks." I muttered, while all the guys started howling.

She smiled, she had braces.

She had on white converse high tops, a pair of distressed denim shorts, and a crop top. Really hot. I wanted her.