Chapter 3

Taryn's POV:

OMG. Cameron. Dallas. Of course I know that name, I've seen every vine of his and wanted to tough those rock hard abs. He's even hotter in person. Maybe I can get him to be mine, just as long as Tatum doesn't get in my way. She either likes him or Taylor C. , which is g-r-o-s-s. But she is my best friend, and if she fights me for him, she'll win. For sure. She has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, and she doesn't wear a lot of makeup; mostly mascara. She doesn't need it though, she has flawless skin.  I love her to death, but sometimes she gets in my way. Not for long.

Cameron's POV: 

Wow. That Taryn girl is really cute. She's gorgeous. I look at her, and she looks at me, and blushes slightly. I think I really like her. She looks amazing. Maybe I can get her alone and hangout with her. Maybe, just maybe.

"So what hotel are you guys staying at?" Jack G. asks.

"Umm, I think the Breaux Bridge hotel..?" Taryn looks at Tatum and Hadley for help. They nod their heads vigorously.

"No way! So are we!" yells Matt. Hadley sends him a thumbs up, and snickers. I see Hayes checking her out, and I honestly don't blame him, she looks exactly like her older sister, but younger. Duhh. Blonde hair, green eyes, freckles. It's all there.

"We should all hangout at the hotel." Hayes suggests, and everyone seems to agree.

"Well, here we are. You guys run in, I'll have the bellhop get your luggage and send them to your room." their driver, Baxter, tells us. We run inside, trying not to get wet. Taryn slips and falls; or falls into my arms. I caught her, and she looked so beautiful in the rain. I wanted to kiss her, but I hardly know this girl. Maybe later.

"Hadley and Tatum, the room number is 365!" she yells, still in my arms. "And heres my number." she smiles, giving me a piece of paper.

"Thanks, I'll text you." I tell her and blush.