4: The Games

Hayes POV:

We get into the hotel, and the girls drop their stuff off in their rooms. We all goto Nash's room when they're done. I sit by Hadley. She looks at me, and blushes. I chuckle.

"Hi, Hadley."

"Hi, Hayes, right?"

"That's me."

"Yes, I got one right."  she throws a fist into the air, and she looks adorable when so.

"Okay guys. What to do, what to do." Nash exclaims.

"Hide and go seek EXTREME LEVEL!" yells Cam.

"NO!!" me & Hadley yell together, then I fistbump her.

"T or D?" asks Carter. Everyone seems to agree.

"Okay," starts Aaron. "Truth or Dare ... Hayes?"

"Umm, Dare." 

"I dare you to go into the closet with Hannah for 10 minutes."

Laughter shakes the room.

"Its HADLEY. And Okay." she takes my hand and leads the way. Taylor throws me a thumbs up.

We lock the door, and sit there for a minute. "What do we do?" I ask.

"This." she takes a hanger and bangs it on the wall.

"Hunte- HAYES I MEAN." she says, putting a finger to her mouth to say Oopsie Daisy. I finally catch on, and take a coat off a hanger and bang it too. 

"Hann- HADLEY." I yell to get her back. She sticks her tounge out at me, and I do it right back. She's really pretty, and I think I have a crush on her now.

Hadley's POV:

Hayes is cute, I admit it.