Chapter 1: Rain, Rain.

"You're kidding me right?" the annoying taxi driver asked.

"No, sorry dude. We just dont have enough." my sister Taryn said, biting her lip.

"Get out." his voice sounded tense.

Nobody moved. Not me, Taryn, or Taryn's best friend, Tatum.

"GET OUT!" he yelled once again. He pulled over, popped the trunk, and got out. We piled out and stood outside on the curb. 

"Here's your luggage, you bastards." Tatum lunged at him, but Taryn held her back. I looked at the luggage at our feet, then looked at the driver disgustingly. 

"And to think, you called us the bastards!" I yelled as he pulled off, showing us his favorite finger.

"What a jerk." Tatum said.

"Sure, be nice." Taryn shrugged. And to make matters worse, it started raining. I looked over at Tatum, whose brown hair was sticking to her face, mascara draining down her cheeks, and her see-through white blouse, hiding a rosy pink sportsbra. A few cars honked, thinking we were hookers or something. 

"Idiots. Who the hell would like a 13 year-old was a hooker? And for my height, you'd think they would have gotten the feeling." I scoffed.

"Hadley, why don't you shut up and keep walking! We have got to get to our hotel." Tatum rolled her eyes, "All this negative attitude is giving me a bad vibe."

"It's raining, we just got kicked out of our taxi, and we have to walk 3 miles. THE VIBE IS BAD ALREADY!" I exclaimed, and as soon as I said that, a shiny black, stretch limo pulls to the side, leaving Tatum with her mouth open.

A window rolls down, and some guy with some bright blue eyes pokes his brunette head out.

"Need a lift? It's not such a good idea to walk in the pouring rain." he says above all the racket coming from the inside.

"Uhh, yeah. I mean are you guys okay with it?" Taryn asks me and Tatum, who looks like a bobble-head from nodding like crazy.

"Yeah, I guess." I mutter.

"Great," says the guy, with a really cheeky smile. "Hop in."

We climb in and I finally notice all the faces. They all looked older than me, except one. He caught my eye pretty well.

-------------------------------

Hope you guys like it :)