Chapter 3

Baekhyun pov

When I kissed Seulhyun, I hear a noise at my car's door. I stopped kissed Seulhyun and open my car's door. I saw a beautiful girl (not as beautiful as Seulhyun😄). I carried her bridal style and placed her at back seat. I hear Seulhyun said "Oppa do you know her?" "Yes, I know. She is my bias in Dream." "What?!?" With that I heared someone closed the car's door. "Seulhyun! Come back here! I'm just kidding! Seulhyun" she ran and never turned around.

Seulhyun pov

Why did he do this to me? I will never forgive him. He just said that he likes one of the girk group named Dream. Oh fucking shit. Hurghh. First time I asked him which group that he liked. He said XOXO. Now I don't know where I am. I just ran and ran until....  Blacked...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin pov

Hurgh.. What could I do now. I'm sure that Jisoo will hate me so much. Why did I said she is a bitch. Hish. I hate myself now. I just keep driving and I hitted something. I went out of my car and saw one of girl group named XOXO. Ouh my god She is my bias. Noooo. Why did I hitted her. Ouh no. "Hello Seulhyun sunbaenim. Are you alright? Hello." Ouh no she is bleeding hardly at her head. I carried her and placed her at back seat and I drove to hospital. I need to see Lay sunbae. I dove to hospital quickly and prayed she didn't hurt.

Baekhyun pov

Ouh Why did I said that! I'm sure that she is angry at me. I'm just kidding. But now I have to take Jisoo to hospital. I drove to hospital quickly and need to see Jin. I hope she didn't hurt.

I arrived at hospital and carried Jisoo to one of bed in room 98. I telled Jin about the accident and Jin checked her. "Hmm I think she is okay. She just fainted because her head hitted your car's door strongly." Said Jin "Ouh thank you Jin. Now I have to search for Seulhyun. She is missing" "I thik she is jealous you said that Jisoo is your bias." "But I just kidding. She know that I just love her and only her will be my bias." "You need to patient. I know how much it hurts to see your girlfriend cry because of you" "Jin I think you are a love doctor!" "Yah! Okay I need to checked another patient. Annyeong Baekhyun hyung!" Jin left. Hurm now I need to call Minsya to checked if Seulhyun is home or not. "Hello Minsya. Is Seulhyun at dorm? What?!!  She isn't at dorm. Do you asked your manager yet? Your manager said she isn't with her!!!! Ouh alright I will search her" ouh my god Where is her. Jebal don't go Seulhyun. I need you. Please forgive me.

Jimin pov

I arrived at hospital and carried her. "Wow, she is light. I think her weight just 45 kg." I though. Now I placed her at my private room number 89. I need to call Yixing to help me. Yixing is my best friend. He is artist too but he is a doctor before he become artist. "Hello Yixing can you help me checked her?" "Eihh why did Seulhyun with you. Before, she is with Baekhyun. It's weird. Ouh I forgot what's wrong with her? Ouh my god her head is bleeding. No. Please call some nurse." "Okay!!" "Nurse nurse please help me." A few nurse helped Yixing. She need to checked. I hope she is well. Within hours, Yixing get out of the room. "Yixing hyung, How is she? She us okay, right?" I asked hopefully. I saw some tears in Yixing's eyes."I'm sorry but she *sob* is in *sob* coma." I fell on my knees. "Hyung, please don't tell to Baekhyun hyung. I need to take care of her because of me she is in come. Jebal hyung please don't tell Baekhyun hyung??" "Yes I will not. I will not tell him about this. I just need to tell her manager about this. If I don't tell Her manager will get angry. I give Seulhyun to you, okay Jimin? " Yixing left sadly. I need to tell V about this. She know all of Seulhyun. Because he really love her as a fans. "Hello V. This is Jimin hyung. Yah can you help me? I hitted Seulhyun sunbaenim. Can you come here? She is in coma. Please don't scold me. It's a mistake. Ok palli come here" I ended the call. I'm sorry Seulhyun. Because of me you are in come. Please forgive me. Ouh I need to call Baemin to ask if Jisoo at home or not. "Hello Baemin. This is Jimin oppa. Is Jisoo at home? What!??!? She isn't at home. Do you know where is her? You don't know!! Oouh okay I will search her. Okay bye" ouh one problem came. Now where is you Jisoo. Please don't be in dangerous.

To be continued

I'm sorry for my grammar and typo.  I will write if I have time. Bye. Happy reading