Chapter 5

Jisoo pov

I was eating and hear someone screaming "What is going?!?? Jisooo, what the hell are you here?!?" oh no is it Jimin. What does he is here? "Oh hi Jimin." "Why are you here?! Are you hitted with car?" "Well.. I hitted a car's door." "Whose car? Let ne know" "Urmm. Baekhyun from EXO." "What?? Where is him?" "He is pratice. Ouh did you see Seulhyun unnie? She is missing for 5 days, i think" "urmm I-I don't kn-know" "Why are you suttered?" "Nothing maybe I'm tired because of pratice. Ouh back to our problem, you know your manager was angry to me because you are missing. Why did you run from me? I wanted to say sorry. I don't know that Park Chanyeol is your cousin. Urmm.. Ehh so Baemin is Chanyeol's younger sister!!!!!" "Ne... But Baemin doesn't want Exo-L to know because she is scared." "Ouh... Did your manager know about this?" "Yes, He know... Why are you here? Do you hurt anywhere?" "Ouh I came here just to meet Jin hyung. Let me take care of you. I will wait at here and tell manager that you are here." "Okay. Thank you,oppa" Jisoo went to sleep while Jimin at her side.

Baekhyun pov

"Wake up!!! Jagiya why are you here?!??" I cried badly. Why are you here baby. Why don't you get up. Why are you here with your head wrapped. Why did I left her that day. I felt so bad. I'm such a bad boyfriend. I need to tell Minseok hyung and Kai to come here. "Hello... Xiumin hyung. Can you come to hospital? Our private hospital that Lay hyung worked... Go to room 89." wait if Lay hyung worked here, he must know about this. Why didn't he tell me. I will ask him later. "Yah Baekhyun do you hear me!?!?!?" "Ah ne... Uhh come here faster.. I need to tell you something" I ended the call. I have to search for Lay hyung now. I search and search. Ouh he is at the canteen. "Lay Hyung!! Lay hyung!!" "Ouh Baekhyun why are you here? Did you come here to see Jisoo? She is at her room sleeping, i think.. Wait why are you crying?" "Yes.. Actuallt I came here to see Jisoo but *sob* I went to wrong room and see Seulhyun*sob* lying at the bed with her head wrapped.." "Ouh Did you meet Seulhyun already!? I'm sorry for not telling you but I have promise with someone not tell anyone about this. I'm really sorry but I need to tell you this. Seulhyun is in coma. I think she will recover in 3 months. It's because she is in accident and her head hitted the car hardly. But don't worry she will be fine. I'm sorry okay for not telling you." "Who is take her here? I need to say thank." "Ouh do you know Jimin from BTS. He was the one who is taking Seulhyun to here. And before I'm forget. You must tell Seulhyun's younger brother about this. What is his name. Jinnie. Jinyou. Jinyoung ahh Jinyoung. He is in produce 101 S2 now" "what Jimin was the one who is taking her here. Ouh her girlfriend also here. Does he know? Okay I will the jinyoung about this. Thank you Lay hyung." I went to Seulhyun's room sadly. I must thank Jimin as he was the one is taking Seulhyun here. "Hello, V. Can you give me Jimin's number? Nee.. Okay thank you" I called him "Hello is this Jimin" "Yes,  who is it?" "ouh this is Baekhyun hyung" "ouh baekhyun hyung... Urm what do you want hyung" "ouh I wang to say thank you bacause you are taking my girlfriend to the hospital. And do you know that Jisoo in hospital" "ouh You had known about that.. I'm really sorry hyung. I don't be careful that night. Ah ne I have know about Jisoo" "ouh it's okay. It's just an accident. Urm ok bye" I ended the called. *knock* *knock*. "Come in. Ouh annyeong everyone. Urm I told you guys to come here to tell you that I have meet Seulhyun.. But-" "You have meet our dongsaeng" said Chanyeol, Sehun, Chen, Luhan, Tao and Suho. "You have meet our cousin" said Xiumin and Kai samely. "Yes.. But she is in coma because she was in accident. I'm so sorry Xiumin hyung and Kai. I shouldn't let her run that day. Mianhae." said I while cried badly. "What!!!! In coma!! Where is our beloved dongsaeng!?!?" said them. "She is here" I said while pointed behind me. Sehun, Chanyeol and Chen had cried while the others comfort then three. I cried badly while xiumin hyung comfort me and said "Baekhyun it's okay. Seulhyun will recover later. We just need to wait okay. Urm I will call her younger brother to tell about this." "Thank you hyung". "Seulhyun-ah wake up. I want to see you laugh. Please seulhyun wake up. I can't live if you are gone." said sehun while hugging Seulhyun. "Hyung, do you eat yet?" D.O ask me "Not yet. I will eat later."said me "This is for you hyung. Eat this okay. You know right Seulhyun doesn't want you to be sick. So eat this okay?" "Okay D.O. Thank you for making this food." Said I.

To be continue

Sorry for my typo and grammar. I will write another chapter if I have time. Reading happily. 😘😍