Chapter 4

3 days later
Baekhyun pov

I was worried about Seulhyun because she is missing. I went to the alley that we went 3 days before but I can't meet her. What if she is kidnapped by a gang. Oh my god. Hope she don't hurt. All of EXO really angry to me especially Kai and Minseok hyung. Kai said if I don't meet Seulhyun, he will never forgive me because Kai had a crush on Seulhyun and she is the most caring from his cousin. So I really have to search for Seulhyun. I asked Sehun to help me search for Seulhyun. Ouh, Sehun also scolded me because I don't care Seulhyun's heart. I forgot to tell Jimin that his girlfriend is accident. I will tell him later.

Jisoo pov

Ughhh. Why does my head hurt like hell. Urmm where am I now. I'm at Hospital!!! I don't remember why am I at hospital. *knock knock* "Hello Jisoo-ssi. Hiw are you today? Does your head hurt again?" asked a doctor. "Urmm. I'm sorry but do I know you? I think I have see you." "Ouh sorry. My name is Zhang Yixing or Lay from EXO. Yes we did see but at Award. You are Chanyeol's cousin right?" "Omoo Lay-ssi mianhae. I don't recognice you. Mianhae." "You can call me oppa." "ouh okay. Urm can I ask? Why did I'm at hospital?" "Ouh your head hitted Baekhyun's car's door. You don't remember. I think it is because you are fainted for 2 days." "oh thank you for telling me. Why do your face is pale?" Lay said in his heart I'm sorry but I can't tell anyone about Seulhyun. Just your your boyfriend,V and me kniw about that. I need to lie."ugh... It's because Baekhyun's girlfriend is missing. You know her right? Seulhyun from XOXO. She is missing for 3 days. EXO really worried about her because she is our dongsaeng. Her manager tell to Lee Sooman. Sooman hyung really angry at Baekhyun." "What Seulhyun from XOXO is missing?? Seulhyun the most famous artist is missing?!??! How can she is missing?" "Baekhyun is kidding with her when you are fainted 3 days before. Seulhyun was angry and ran from Baekhyun. From that moment, we never see her. We are so worried. The most worried is Baekhyun. He never eat anything for 2 days. I'm so worried. Okay I have to meet another patient. Bye." Lay oppa left. Seulhyun unnie must missing because of me. What do I need to do. Ouh where is Jimin. Why does he didn't visit me. He must regret for what he said to me that night. How could he call me bitch. *yawns* I'm sleepy. I need to sleep.

Jimin pov

"V, what do I need to do? I hitted her. My bias. Oh no. She must not like me." "It's alright, hyung. How is she? She is okay, right? She doesn't hurt, right?" "Urm.. The truth is she is in coma. I'm really-" "What in coma?!?!?!? Ouh noo.. Can I see her? She must hurt a lot. I need to take care of him. But hyung Did you tell Baekhyun hyung about this. From I know. Baekhyun hyung and Seulhyun is couple. I know it from SM news." "Aniya, I didn't tell him because I'm afraid. Please don't tell him. Okay?" "Okay hyung. Now let's go. I must see my beloved bias"said V happily.

Next day
Jimin pov

Hurmm I need to visit Seulhyun. But I don't remember her room. I think it is 98, right? Yes it is. Now let's go to room 98. When I opened the room I'm shocked. "What is.....!!!"

Baekhyun pov

I need to visit Jisoo and said sorry to her. The problem is I don't know her room number. But I think it is 89. Hurm now let's go. I opened the door and fell on my knees. I don't believe this is happened. Why, How, When does she is in here. "Wake up....!!!! "

To be continued

This is a short chapter. I'm sorry for my typo and grammar