Chapter 7

Jimin pov

After eating together, we went to hospital again because Exo hyung need to take Seulhyun back to hospital and Bts and I need to visit Jisoo. Upon arrival, Exo hyung said goodbye and they went to Seulhyun's room. I noticed that V is sad. "Yah, V. Why are you sad?" "I want to play with Seulhyun again. She is funny. I like being with her" V pouted. Bts and I just laughed at him and walked to Jisoo's room. I opened the door and see that Jisoo is sleeping. I though she is tired already. Jungkook wake her up because she didn't eat yet. I feed her until the food is gone. "Jisoo are you tired? If you are tired, you can sleep now. I will wait until you slept." "No, I'm not tired. J-hope oppa, do you want to play Uno card?" "I want to play too" said V and Jungkook together. "Yes, I want. Do you have the uno cards?" "Yes, I have. I told Jimin oppa to buy it for me." "Okay let's play."

Baekhyun pov

"Jagi, are you tired? You want me to carry you? Your face is pale." Said me worriedly. "I'm okay, oppa. I just need to rest at the room." "Are you sure, Seulhyun?" Said Sehun "I'm okay, guys. Don't-" Seulhyun fainted. Baekhyun quickly hold Seulhyun. "Seulhyun!!! Wake up!! Please wake up!!" "Baekhyun carried Seulhyun to her room!! I need to check her." Said Lay hyung. I carried Seulhyun bridal style to her room and laid her on her bed. "Wait for a minute. I need to check her. Please wait outside." We waited for a few minutes. Then, Lay hyung walked to us. "Seulhyun is alright. She just tired. Now, she is sleeping. Kyungsoo after she waking up, please let her eat healthy food. You want to make it or buy it?"ask Lay hyung. "I think I will make it. Who want to follow me to dorm?" Ask kyungsoo. Kris and Luhan raised their hand. "I need to bath and drive you guys to home." Said Kris. "I will help you to make the food." Said Luhan. "Alright. Let's go before Seulhyun wake up." "Thank you Kyungsoo for making the food to Seulhyun." Said me. "It's okay. She is my beloved dongsaeng. I need to take care of her. I have to go, okay." Kris hyung, Luhan hyung and Kyungsoo walked to the car. "Do you guys want some coffee? I will buy to you guys." Said Suho hyung. "Yes, we want. Please buy for us, hyung." Said Tao. "Kai do you want to follow me?" Ask suho hyung. Kai don't say anything. He just sit beside Seulhyun with Sehun. Both of them were holding Seulhyun's hand. Then he said "I don't want. Hyung, can ask Chanyeol hyung or Chen hyung." Said Kai quietly. Suho just nodded and ask chanyeol to follow him. Chanyeol just nodded and they went out of the room. "Seulhyun, i miss your laugh, smile, pout, hug and everything. I miss to cuddle with you. When I'm scared you will cuddle with me. Please don't go." Whisper Kai to Seulhyun. *knock*knock* "Hyung I have make the food to Seulhyun. This is the food for Seulhyun. And this is for us." Said Kyungsoo. "Okay thank you. Let's eat at here okay." They just nodded. We ate together until we see Seulhyun wake up. I stand up and run to Seulhyun. "Are you hurt anywhere?" "No, I'm okay. I'm just hungry." "Okay this is the food. Let me feed you." After finishing the food, the boys need to go back to dorm as they have a busy schedule tomorrow. I just sleep here with Seulhyun.

To be the continue

Sorry for my typo and grammar. Happy reading. I will write the next chapter if I have a time.