Romeo & Juliet ~ Prologue

Kathryn's POV:
What's good, my name's Kathryn and I'm just going to get straight to the point here, I'm a player. I'm not a slut by any standards, I don't just go to guys for sex. There's something more meaningful than sex which guys need to get into their heads. I became a player thanks to being played by a player, no one really understands me, not even my parents.
Except for Ethan...
And before you start making kissing noises, he's ONLY my friend!

Ethan's POV:
Hey, I'm Ethan, I'm the complete opposite to Kathryn. She's a player and I'm a nobody yet our chemistry is amazing, I don't say I like her, I can't fall for a player. Even though we are neighbours I go to a different school with my twin brother Grayson but I have no friends there.
No one really understands me.
Except for Kathryn...

Let me give a quick introduction into how I met Kathryn. I had been living here for three years before my mum told me the news that a family was moving in and that a girl my age would be opposite my balcony. I was ecstatic at first, my first time interacting with a girl since, well FOREVER!

Our first encounter was, let's just say not the best. She walked in immediately with a boy and started making out before I cleared my throat, she glared at me before closing the curtains and continued what she was doing. It kept on happening for a couple of weeks until I found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her, I told her at first but she just called me a nerd and walked away.

Two days later she's outside on her balcony silently crying trying to apologise for being a dick and that's where it all began.

Who knew balconies could bring people together?

Two people
Polar opposites
Yet somehow their chemistry brings them together
Do they know what they're getting themselves into
Only time will tell...

Go follow my Instagram @dolanimg

Copyrighted - All rights reserved © dolanimg 2018